Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to get drunk now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was Grey Goose nite here. Started drinkin early, so I passed out early, and got up early. Luv that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      It was Grey Goose nite here. Started drinkin early, so I passed out early, and got up early. Luv that ****.
      Wanker, You got a youtube channel?

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi Blop Blop View Post
        Wanker, You got a youtube channel?
        Ah, so you're Advocate huh?

Comment

Ah, so you're Advocate huh?
          So, It is you.

Subscribe to me.

Comment

I went to sleep early and got up early too, feels good cause then half your day aint wasted! What time is it over there?

Comment

I cannot see the attraction of being drunk. The feeling can be compared to staggering around after getting caught on the chin; all buzzy and dizzy with no realization of your surroundings.

I must assume that the attraction of drinking must be the mood enhancing effect that it has, but I cannot relate to that either as our body is unique in that area too; Your brain will release substances to adapt to your social surroundings, which means you will experience the sensation of getting "high", or in a better mood, to reflect the people around you.

THis happens even if no one in the social gathering is drinking. THus I find drinking/drugs needless and destructive to our body/mind complexes.

Comment

Only had the 1 last night then went straight to sleep.Got 13 cans of tennents for tonight.I'm going to have to workout hard today or it'll go straight to my waist.Some rounds of high intensity conditioning drills.Rosstraining , full throttle conditioning

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  I went to sleep early and got up early too, feels good cause then half your day aint wasted! What time is it over there?
                  6:30 AM in Cle homey.

Originally posted by tyson View Post
                  I cannot see the attraction of being drunk. The feeling can be compared to staggering around after getting caught on the chin; all buzzy and dizzy with no realization of your surroundings.

I must assume that the attraction of drinking must be the mood enhancing effect that it has, but I cannot relate to that either as our body is unique in that area too; Your brain will release substances to adapt to your social surroundings, which means you will experience the sensation of getting "high", or in a better mood, to reflect the people around you.

THis happens even if no one in the social gathering is drinking. THus I find drinking/drugs needless and destructive to our body/mind complexes.
                  That was deep. :

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post

a drink a day is actually beneficial to your health

Comment

That was deep. :

Originally posted by -PedoBear- View Post
                      a drink a day is actually beneficial to your health
                      It is said that a glass of wine a day can be beneficial to the heart.
                      That is one side of the argument. How beneficial is it for other parts of the body?

Comment

Working...
                      X