No announcement yet.

Dear HTownTexan,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
    Sorry bruv...but you keep trying to clown on other posters girls...

Easy on the dollar store make up fivel.

I think we caught her in mid-werewolf transformation on this one.

I dunno just what the **** is up with this broads face!...and where the fuk is this a walmart?
    what the **** this ***** is gross thats not his girl is it

Comment

HTOWN.......Thats right boy...Run....Dont come back until you learn some manners. I own you.. now grab the belt loop! And get some proactive for them bumbs on your face. Tell them boys to stop jizzing on your face and they may go away !!!

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
        Basically every women in this worl has been ****ed.... As long a *****, like yourself, douches and is clean.... All is well....

Lick the clit, tongue ****in, lickin on some *******.....

You must be scared of the ***** huh??

I bet thats why your girl isnt happy with you..... You dont know how to eat ***** right.....

Do this.... Place your hands between her belly button and ****... Extend your thumbs.... Place them right in front of her *****, pull up with your thums, and then IT is right there for the licking.... What is IT you say??? The clit....

Or you could lay her on her back, open her legs, stick your middle finger in (well your girl is a hoe, so she would take at least three fingers) and form them in the shape of a backwards "C"..... Rub on the inside wall while you lick her clit, and waalaaa..... You can make her nut...

Its amazing...

Next time, dont be scared to get ***** juice on your lips.... Its ok, it wont hurt....
        I'm having trouble typing. Its so incredibly funny watching a guy that looks like this

Talking about pleasing a woman.

Let me guess, you practiced on your niece.

Comment

Originally posted by Billolden View Post
          I hope not. I'm save em just in case for future fun.

Comment

I think we have a winner for the lame thread of the year.

Comment

esa nena le dejamos creecer las cejas... nos la traemos pa puerto rico un mes y despues se la devolvemos. ajjajajajja --

HEY COMBOO!!! for reall.... mess with him.. not the girll.. i know is fun.. but come on... is his wife... lets show some respect even if her own husband doesnt do it.

Comment

Sure is...go ahead have a laugh.

Comment

Talk about gross, how did you find a pic of a female drinking Steel Reserve? haha,

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                    I think we have a winner for the lame thread of the year.
                    Great thread....Brings out the real in people....TS nice job

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
                      Sorry bruv...but you keep trying to clown on other posters girls...

Easy on the dollar store make up fivel.

I think we caught her in mid-werewolf transformation on this one.

I dunno just what the **** is up with this broads face!...and where the fuk is this a walmart?

Yeah, about 5 years ago with my cell phone...

See unlike you, I have been with one chick and she has been with one guy.... Been together since we were17...

As for your ***** on the other hand.... How many dicks have been ran up in her???

Dude, you are fat, musty looking, got a big ass gap in your teeth, and cant afford braces.... Yeah, sometimes you just have to play the hands you were dealt....

Comment

Working...
                      X