Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear HTownTexan,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinny Paz says this shiet belongs in the thunder dome.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
      Can someone fill me in as to what started this colossal internet beef?
      ****towntexan or what ever the hell you call him... came out of the closet and hes mad....Also he talks **** and has a hard time with reality. And he put his teen age niece on here and said how hot she was!!!! that was pretty sick.
      Puts his pic on here and wants guys to beat off to them...thats pretty bad too.
      Thats just a little. Hope this could help

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        No, for real. That seems kind of weird to me... Aren't you worried about getting **** residue in your mouth?
        Basically every women in this worl has been ****ed.... As long a *****, like yourself, douches and is clean.... All is well....

Lick the clit, tongue ****in, lickin on some *******.....

You must be scared of the ***** huh??

I bet thats why your girl isnt happy with you..... You dont know how to eat ***** right.....

Do this.... Place your hands between her belly button and ****... Extend your thumbs.... Place them right in front of her *****, pull up with your thums, and then IT is right there for the licking.... What is IT you say??? The clit....

Or you could lay her on her back, open her legs, stick your middle finger in (well your girl is a hoe, so she would take at least three fingers) and form them in the shape of a backwards "C"..... Rub on the inside wall while you lick her clit, and waalaaa..... You can make her nut...

Its amazing...

Next time, dont be scared to get ***** juice on your lips.... Its ok, it wont hurt....

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
          Oh please... PLEASE!!!! No!!!!!

Dude, did you just take Shawn's **** out of your ass.... And perform ass to mouth???

Every thing that you say is ****...stupid ****...

You are a **** riding Shawn ****er....

You have no reason to talk....

Why is it that I never see you on here, but as soon as I say someting, or I am mentioned you come on??? Not cum on, like you do on Shawn... I mean COME ONLINE???
          HUH? WTF? Are you Ok? Take your meds! go to sleep! I OWN You!

Comment

htown u r patethic

move on.. every reply from you.. is a hit of NOS....

cant you see it??

u need to relax.. and dont take this 2 seriously and of course stop posting pics of your self

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
              What I don't get is why this guy keeps talking about peoples girlfriends when his looks like ****?
              Doesn't make much sense to me.

KICK A FIELD GOAL!!!

IT"S GOOD!!!!!!!!

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha....Now I know what the H stands for [HTownTexan!]

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                  Basically every women in this worl has been ****ed.... As long a *****, like yourself, douches and is clean.... All is well....

Lick the clit, tongue ****in, lickin on some *******.....

You must be scared of the ***** huh??

I bet thats why your girl isnt happy with you..... You dont know how to eat ***** right.....
                  Sorry bruv...but you keep trying to clown on other posters girls...

Easy on the dollar store make up fivel.

I think we caught her in mid-werewolf transformation on this one.

I dunno just what the **** is up with this broads face!...and where the fuk is this a walmart?

No wonder your always eating *****...She could have half a roast beast sandwich hanging out of that clam and it would still a better look.
                  Last edited by BOOMbip; 07-08-2009, 11:27 PM.

Comment

your all ******s

Comment

pooor girl... she wouldnt be in the internet... getting laugh at !! if it wasnt for her SMARTY MAN.

Comment

Working...
                      X