Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i the only one annoyed by Conspiracy THEORIES?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Is this your new Jew hating alt Tunney?
    Interesting you say that.. He now has the Klitschkos in his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Loc View Post
      John F Kennedy's assassination was suspicious.
      ya... he was killed because he was against a Central Bank...

there are only 6 countries in the world that arn't with the Central Bank and actually regulate their own monetary system...

after invasion of Iraq, there are now only 5 countries.

the more you dig, the crazier it gets...

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
        ya... he was killed because he was against a Central Bank...

there are only 6 countries in the world that arn't with the Central Bank and actually regulate their own monetary system...

after invasion of Iraq, there are now only 5 countries.

the more you dig, the crazier it gets...
        You got it!

Comment

The JFK and MLK assassinations were schemed and put together...and the NOI didn't murder Malcolm X...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
            The JFK and MLK assassinations were schemed and put together...and the NOI didn't murder Malcolm X...
            I don't know anything about MLK, Malcolm X or the NOI but I have seen this video by Louis Farrakhan and to my surprise I actually agree 100% with everything he says in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOe-sRUnO7Y

Comment

Originally posted by Honk View Post
              I don't know anything about MLK, Malcolm X or the NOI but I have seen this video by Louis Farrakhan and to my surprise I actually agree 100% with everything he says in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOe-sRUnO7Y
              Yea...I don't agree with everything the NOI says though...they believe God came to them in a person(Wallace Fard Muhammad)...and claim all Whites are devils...

The biggest hypocrisy is Wallace Fard Muhammad was half white according to most people...but I don't know of any Whites in the NOI.

Comment

The JFK and MLK assassinations were schemed and put together...
                True.

Members of King's family are aware that the man who was convicted of the assassination of MLK didn't do it, and have publicly said so. It was a set up, he was just a patsy.

Comment

Yea...I don't agree with everything the NOI says though...they believe God came to them in a person(Wallace Fard Muhammad)...and claim all Whites are devils...

The biggest hypocrisy is Wallace Fard Muhammad was half white according to most people...but I don't know of any Whites in the NOI.
                  Well I don't know too much about Farrakhan or the NOI but that video I posted is 100% bang on and a must watch if you don't know about the Federal Reserve scam.

It's a private business that doesn't pay taxes. It's not a part of the government. In fact, it bascially controls the government.

Comment

There are a plethora of suspicious actions and unanswered questions about the JFK assasination. Unless of course you don't think it was unusual for a known thug to be able to shoot the suspect at close range in the Dallas police station after the highest profile murder in US history.

Comment

Vanes hit it on the head, the more you look the crazier it gets.

There's so much info out there... and some of those things on debunking 911 are BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X