Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am i the only one annoyed by Conspiracy THEORIES?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only theory that i think could be believable is the JFK assasination. I have seen different videos and read different things about it and its pretty crazy. Maybe i shouldnt have listed that one, i needed something more outrageous.

Maybe something like Princess Diana being murdered by the royal family.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
      - Neil Armstrong probably did walk on the moon

- Elvis and Tupac are dead

- JFK's assassination had nothing to do with the US government. It was not a lone gunman though, and organized crime was indeed involved. Those who really were involved want to cover up by shifting the blame to the US government. Oswald was a patsy, that's why Ruby shot him. Ruby, who changed his name from Rubenstein, worked for Meyer Lansky, the most powerful crime boss in America.

- The US government wasn't involved in 911. Like the JFK situation, those who were involved (same ones) want to cover up by shifting the blame. There were no planes flown by remote control. The hijackers were patsies like Oswald.
      Kennedy was killed because he was meddling with the Federal Reserve and didn't want Israel to get nukes.

The fact that a Jew named Ruby killed Oswald tells you exactly who was behind it.

Comment

One that really annoys me is the one that the U.S. Government created AIDS in an attempt to wipe out black people. As stupid as that sounds and even though there is no proof of this, **** like this can worsen racial tensions.

Comment

What the hell would the Mafia have to gain by destroying the World Trade Center?

Comment

Alright.. If you say so..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              What the hell would the Mafia have to gain by destroying the World Trade Center?
              What country had their enemy attacked when America invaded Iraq?

Which country wants America to attack Iran for them?

Which country attacked an American ship the USS Liberty in 1967 in the hopes it would be blamed on Egypt instead of them?

Comment

Overwhelming proof Israel was behind 911.

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...t=5367&start=0
                Last edited by Honk; 07-08-2009, 11:25 AM.

Comment

I T W A S T H E J E W S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honk stop posting.

Comment

It's really interesting that the White supremacists on here are concerned about Jewish supremacy. What does that tell me? You want whites to rule the world and you feel Jews are a threat to that. In other words, you don't give a damn about peace and justice in the world and your nothing more than hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by Honk View Post
                      Overwheliming proof Israel was behind 911.

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...t=5367&start=0
                      Is this your new Jew hating alt Tunney?

Comment

Working...
                      X