Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just smashed this girl..n shes mad i am on this site and not next to her!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
    lol wut

UK doesn't mean England, and living there doesn't mean I have that accent.
    u see american girls kno they are lil horny sluts and if they hear something different then what they are being fed every day over and over they gravitate to that...hence any different way of speakin!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Oh. **** it then. Nothin like the female next me snorin to send my mornin wood crashin to the ground.
      yeah im drained lol

Comment

Maybe I'm just lazy but whenever I get laid I can't do anything for hours. I just lay, like a dead fish. I could never be on boxingscene after I do the dirty dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
          lol wut

UK doesn't mean England, and living there doesn't mean I have that accent.
          To most of us Americans United Kingdom mean England London Wales and all the above lol But where u from and what accent do u have....Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
            why make things up?
            lolol

Nah man i'd give her one up the arse then if she didnt mean that much to you forget the Scene.com

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Maybe I'm just lazy but whenever I get laid I can't do anything for hours. I just lay, like a dead fish. I could never be on boxingscene after I do the dirty dirty.
              I usually roll a fat one and chill..Neve Sleep im always ready for round 2...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                I usually roll a fat one and chill..Neve Sleep im always ready for round 2...

Ha! That's my boy.

Comment

i need to start tryin to line up some potentials tonight!

Comment

tried handcuffs for the first time. don't like not being in control. the mrs started licking my nipple and i started giggling like a little girl, good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Tom Jones View Post
                      tried handcuffs for the first time. don't like not being in control. the mrs started licking my nipple and i started giggling like a little girl, good times.
                      yeah i thought they'd be tight...but i dont like them either....

Comment

Working...
                      X