Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just smashed this girl..n shes mad i am on this site and not next to her!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gmitchell why does Does Mr. Dick hit the girl and why doesn't he have a condom on his head...seriously, He's lookin like a walking STD...cover that guy up...he better not be a ***

Since when was it bad to say ***....Dammint ****** ****** ******

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
      haha where u from???
      UK home fry

Comment

Originally posted by marsman View Post
        LMFAO YOUR THE MAN FOR TRYING! Ya know even the tries end up being classic...always start with the finger, while u hitting it hard, they don;t realise it til it's in there the main dish in there is too much without pre planning or soem hardcore coercing.But anyways
        atleast u tried lol
        didn't try haha just a lot of liquor and bud

Comment

I passed out at girl's crib, so I just woke up and went home this mornin. We had cats over here to watch the Pascal fight before we went out. I was drunk when we left and had no desire to go anywhere, but I was gettin wet so no ****in complainin.

But TS, if ***** is itchin for more I'd say hit it up. Every piece you get offered to you without havin to ask or put in the effort is golden homey. If she just wants to lie there witchu, get a lil clit rubbin and kissin goin on. Bet you'll be gettin it again in 5 minutes my ******.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
            UK home fry
            UK and u call me home fry????????? can i borrow ur accent to have an easier time with these american whoreS?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                I passed out at girl's crib, so I just woke up and went home this mornin. We had cats over here to watch the Pascal fight before we went out. I was drunk when we left and had no desire to go anywhere, but I was gettin wet so no ****in complainin.

But TS, if ***** is itchin for more I'd say hit it up. Every piece you get offered to you without havin to ask or put in the effort is golden homey. If she just wants to lie there witchu, get a lil clit rubbin and kissin goin on. Bet you'll be gettin it again in 5 minutes my ******.
                no offense but shes annihilated she tried to match me shots hahahha...i kno cuz shes snoring haha

Comment

Originally posted by marsman View Post
                  Gmitchell why does Does Mr. Dick hit the girl and why doesn't he have a condom on his head...seriously, He's lookin like a walking STD...cover that guy up...he better not be a ***

Since when was it bad to say ***....Dammint ****** ****** ******
                  lol wut

UK and u call me home fry????????? can i borrow ur accent to have an easier time with these american whoreS?
                  UK doesn't mean England, and living there doesn't mean I have that accent.

Comment

Dream, He's right the clit rubbin she'll stop that snoring get to moanin and ur in like flint..Its worth it, Any piece offered without trying is ****ing Golden, We wanna see u disappear for another hour and come back and tell us u got some more DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! Man

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
                      no offense but shes annihilated she tried to match me shots hahahha...i kno cuz shes snoring haha
                      Oh. **** it then. Nothin like the female next me snorin to send my mornin wood crashin to the ground.

Comment

Working...
                      X