X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    United do stupid things every game.

But instead of one they do multiple stupid things.
    Just because it is small games against Cardiff and Huddersfield doesn't make them any less stupid.
    No they don't..

Just at waving your arms above your head in the penalty box 30 seconds into the game and giving away a pen = small mistake

If United did multiple mistakes like that.. they'd be ****ing relegated

Sissoko is a ****ing mong

Comment

• Chelsea going to get bodied in the super cup by Liverpool.

Would be absolutely hilarious if Sarri gets Griezmann'd by Juventus too.

Juventus go after Pochettino instead, since Spurs lost the final.

Sarri would be left under contract but could never really return. I would expect Benitez level of hate going his way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Soccer is a gay and stupid sport full of sh it, narcissism, divas and immature people fighting by players and teams (really companies) that does not represent anything but s.h.it

Yeah, a lot of airhead girls don't like it as well.

None get their panties in a bunch as much as you though

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          how exactly did they deserve it? we were **** and completely dominated them, they got a BS pen and were even more **** than us.

awful.
          I meant he deserved it because overall Liverpool had a better season.
          As far as you dominating? Please you guys had possession but your front third couldn’t come close to getting on target. Virgil and others shut down everything coming from the middle, Dele and Erickson at times appeared lost.

I don’t know where they dominated?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Yeah, a lot of airhead girls don't like it as well.

None get their panties in a bunch as much as you though
            Real men don't like it

Comment

• Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              I meant he deserved it because overall Liverpool had a better season.
              As far as you dominating? Please you guys had possession but your front third couldn’t come close to getting on target. Virgil and others shut down everything coming from the middle, Dele and Erickson at times appeared lost.

I don’t know where they dominated?
              61 % possesion which was 65% practically all game, 9 shots on goal. L'pool had 3 shots on goal and 2 goals. how did they not get dominated?

dont get me wrong we were sh^t. but they were even more sh^t.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Chelsea going to get bodied in the super cup by Liverpool.

Sarri would be left under contract but could never really return. I would expect Benitez level of hate going his way.
                Why? I don't think Chelsea is much worse then Spurs (if at all).. Spurs were probably the better team today.. just got ****ed by a ******ed Individual mistake

Why don't Chelsea try Poch? Or just not happening as he is committed to Spurs + rivalry?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  No they don't..

Just at waving your arms above your head in the penalty box 30 seconds into the game and giving away a pen = small mistake

If United did multiple mistakes like that.. they'd be ****ing relegated

Sissoko is a ****ing mong

Yeah like running backwards just outside your 6 yard box is not a stupid thing to do.

Or maybe diving in stupid like that and giving away a pen.

Sissoko was clearly trying to tell a team mate to pick up a runner. Bit unfortunate, and in the rules of the game, it is not a penalty as it has to be deliberate handball, hand to ball. The distance the ball has traveled has to be taken into account as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    61 % possesion which was 65% practically all game, 9 shots on goal. L'pool had 3 shots on goal and 2 goals. how did they not get dominated?

dont get me wrong we were sh^t. but they were even more sh^t.
                    You were better.. Liverpool got an early gift.. made it super hard to come back

Best thing about the game was the hot blonde streaker who ran on the field tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Chelsea going to get bodied in the super cup by Liverpool.

I have to say it's a really impressive talent how you and sparked always find away to **** on Chelsea even when two completely different clubs play

Comment

Working...
                      X