X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Frank showed his youth in managing.

Played Giroud expecting him to play like Tammy.

Then played Pedro and told Reece to overlap the entire game.

Played Mount where Kante plays, with Jorg ans Kovacic. Then wondered why the midfield 3 got over ran.

That's not counting the false 9 attempt after pulling Giroud off. Lmao!

Believe it or not, Kepa actually kept us alive with some 4-5 one handed saves.
    Thank you for the synopsis fam. Guess alot more work has to be done with the team.

I hope Judas Mourinho don't beat us to 4th in the end. Frank has to be prepared for the mindgame of his former boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      That’s how they work really these kids. Likes and follows. That and with Sancho it’s his local team really. I’m sure he would pick Chelsea over most.

Depends whether United go all in for him tbh.

To be fair I think Pogba might joined us if we could have afforded him. Chelsea adhere to FFP so really we’ve never gone toe to toe with City (who cheat obviously) or Man U who commercially p.iss over everyone. We probably would with Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool.

Sancho is probably the profile of player Lampard and Chelsea will be comfortable with.

Just seems a no brainer for everyone. You’d literally advise Sancho to join Chelsea. The way they bedded in Pulisic was exemplary. He’ll be surrounded by family again, playing with friends in a young team with a young coach who have been afforded leeway even from the media who have traditionally s.hat all over Chelsea.

You also look at Chelsea and you can speculate the obvious targets with a young English manager with what is looking like a young predominantly English team.

We need a left back and a winger (Pedro gone, Willian likely going.)

Left back looks like they’ll at least try for Chilwell and the winger is gonna be Sancho or Zaha. Both of the last 2 aren’t turning Chelsea down in a million years imo.

Chilwell might. Chelsea aren’t actually better than Leicester. It depends if Leicester resist the urge to revert to type and let themselves be bullied

It depends, I think Chelsea and United will be in for all the same players in the summer and it depends if Chelsea’s pockets are deeper after a ban.
      The boy Chilwell is nice...very nice.

If we didn’t already have the best left back on planet earth I’d be wanting us to sign him...kid is a proper baller.

Sancho is all but confirmed to us in January according to a VERY reliable source of mine. The way Salah has been playing lately he’d come straight in and take his spot in the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post

This ages like fine wine
        It's amazing how the level of the players rose so much after Mourhino left.. for about 15-20 games when Ole got his contract then dropped back down to previous levels and possibly even worse

Na its definitely worse.. I dont like Fellani.. Lukaku.. Herrara was alright but they had "some" quality to them selling them looks really stupid right now..

People will say about youth.. but the problem is the young players we have arent good enough.. especially compared to Chelseaa lot

I'd think Maguire is probably kicking himself.. but having said that he probably got a massive wage and no way do Leicester win the PREM again

Comment

• Palace all the way back to 5th in the table despite going through a brutal stretch the last month. When are we gonna start getting some respect? Time to go get a striker in the January window and ascend to the Champions League!!

Comment

• What's the word on Palace's January deals?

There isn't much cash to go around but that Håland guy is lighting up the Champions League.

That Donyell Malen guy is looking like he's about to be a Luis Suarez 2.0 in Netherlands as well.

But i'm thinking Palace need some experience. Olivier Giroud maybe?

Comment

• I’d like Chelsea to Haaland tbh.

He’ll have his pick of the English clubs imo. Other than City who won’t want him or need him

Comment

• That Tyrone Mings is something else.

Reminds me of Van Dijk actually.

Not just the new Liverpool hype either. I've watched him both at Soton and Celtic, back when Tony Watt slayed Barcelona and Wanyama was supposed to be so good that he could play for Barcelona.

Mings could end up being a steal.

Comment

• I didn’t really like him today. He’s got the physicality but can be loose in possession and sometimes makes errors positionally. Zouma standard really.

He has had an incredible career though from non league to now and he is getting better. He’s a bit of a Jamie Vardy character.

I like Grealish. He’s got great energy and strength and leads well. Mason is probably better anyway.

I’d take Tom Heaton from Villa though

Comment

• Happy Man U won.

Don’t really want Jose getting too much momentum

Comment

• Love winning the derby. Still the game I always want us to win the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X