X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China chinned Spanish chorizos.

Weighed.

Comment

• Didn’t watch that but England gentlemanly as usual letting them pull two back so they can look at themselves in the mirror.

World Champions England sent out a message with the 3 goal blitz.

The rest of the countries need to chill out and just give up.

It’s insulting.

It’s home now. F.uck off.

Comment

• Didn’t watch that but England gentlemanly as usual letting them pull two back so they can look at themselves in the mirror.

World Champions England sent out a message with the 3 goal blitz.

The rest of the countries need to chill out and just give up.

It’s insulting.

It’s home now. F.uck off.

Comment

• Wow nice Sterling scores his first goals in 3 years in a meaningless friendly.. what a shocker

Comment

• To be fair that is England’s best win in ages and that was nominally a competitive game.

Always felt Ben Chilwell was a player. Has a bit of the Gareth Bale about him athletically speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Wow nice Sterling scores his first goals in 3 years in a meaningless friendly.. what a shocker
              Hardly meaningless was it?

Not like Spain were taking it easy.

Really solid win I thought. Kane as a target man with Sterling and Rashford running around him is a nice counterattacking system. I liked Trippier, Gomez, MAguire and Chilwell, and there is some really good depth to our defence with the likes of Stones and TAA also. Pickford is a bit mental sometimes but he pulls off great saves and has really good distribution.

Biggest issue is that we just cannot control it in midfield, especially against the likes of Croatia and Spain. I think I would be happier with someone like Delph in there rather than Dier. Winks and Barkley looked a bit lost as well. A world class centre mid is needed badly.

I we can be that clinical going forward then we will be a real threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Hardly meaningless was it?

Not like Spain were taking it easy.

Really solid win I thought. Kane as a target man with Sterling and Rashford running around him is a nice counterattacking system. I liked Trippier, Gomez, MAguire and Chilwell, and there is some really good depth to our defence with the likes of Stones and TAA also. Pickford is a bit mental sometimes but he pulls off great saves and has really good distribution.

Biggest issue is that we just cannot control it in midfield, especially against the likes of Croatia and Spain. I think I would be happier with someone like Delph in there rather than Dier. Winks and Barkley looked a bit lost as well. A world class centre mid is needed badly.

I we can be that clinical going forward then we will be a real threat.
                Barkley can do it on Chelsea’s midfield - had a higher pass completion that Jorginho in his last match. England to copy Chelsea which to be fair they are tending to do. They’ve switched from 3-4-3 to 4-3-3.

So then you need a baller, a shuttler, and a metronome.

Realistically they aren’t gonna get much more than 30% possession against Biscuits, Thiago, and Niguez or Koke.

Winks as the metronome and Barkley as the player and probably Henderson as the shuttler is what I’d go with.

I think Eric Dier is truly s.hit

Southgate is a proper manager is definitely trying things all the time. Surprising England’s best manager for about 22 years, lol.

It’s not like the players are better. The players are worse.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-16-2018, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• Internationals over yet?

Need me some EPL action

Comment

• When is Oxlade making his return?

Comment

• Wilshere still our best CM by a country mile. Is he injured again?

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      When is Oxlade making his return?
                      Next season.

Comment

Working...
                      X