• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
      Chelsea has sign Pulisic. Meh..
      60m and then loaned back lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        7 goals in like 70 appearances is it not? Sounds like a bum to me

Comment

• Another Kevin De Bruyne and Mohammed Salah signing.

Just way, way, way, higher priced.

Comment

• Wolves turned to sheep today!! Another beautiful performance from the road warriors of the Premier League! Even that bum Ayew found the back of the net Top 10 finish here we come!!!

Comment

I wish even before he wears the Chelsea jersey we get to swap him with Martial.

Even though i don't really fancy him, he could've been some help right now with the injuries to Pedro, Willian and Hudson-Odoi so loaning him back was not a good idea.

Hazard should remain a false nine and Morata remain in the bench and just give morale support to the first team.

He should really try practicing street football or futsal. It can help him be a better footballer.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
                7 goals in like 70 appearances is it not? Sounds like a bum to me
                He's a yank so goes without saying

I still remember Fergie inviting a black American kid to Old Trafford years ago. guy was being hyped up to Messi/Ronaldo levels.. no idea what happened to him in the end

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                  I wish even before he wears the Chelsea jersey we get to swap him with Martial.

Even though i don't really fancy him, he could've been some help right now with the injuries to Pedro, Willian and Hudson-Odoi so loaning him back was not a good idea.

Hazard should remain a false nine and Morata remain in the bench and just give morale support to the first team.

He should really try practicing street football or futsal. It can help him be a better footballer.

Chelsea look in rough shape.. if your spending 60m on a player the guy should be going straight into the squad/team

United have had an easy run of games.. But Chelsea aren't looking great vs average type of teams

Comment

• Gonna be watching more Chelsea games now.

Comment

He's a yank so goes without saying

I still remember Fergie inviting a black American kid to Old Trafford years ago. guy was being hyped up to Messi/Ronaldo levels.. no idea what happened to him in the end
                      Was that Freddy Adu? he was deadly on Football Manager

Comment

Working...
                      X