Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems to me Chelsea are buying players like an investment where they can sell them later on a profit. Similar to what Arsenal used to do.

Comment

• I am certain Emerson Palmieri will be about as good as Kenedy.

Giroud is a decent signing tbh. Albeit I'd rather we signed him and no Morata and had Tammy and Bats as strikers and Riyadh Mahrez at the club.

It is hard to see how Chelsea could have bought worse players tbh. It is like that time Arsenal bought a load of bums on deadline day.

Definitely need a transfer ban

Drinkwater is alright tbh when he plays

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        I am certain Emerson Palmieri will be about as good as Kenedy.

Giroud is a decent signing tbh. Albeit I'd rather we signed him and no Morata and had Tammy and Bats as strikers and Riyadh Mahrez at the club.

It is hard to see how Chelsea could have bought worse players tbh. It is like that time Arsenal bought a load of bums on deadline day.

Definitely need a transfer ban

Drinkwater is alright tbh when he plays
        Apparently Roma signed him for 2 million euros just over a year ago. He was injured from May last year until December due to an acl tear.

So somehow Chelsea have deduced his value is worth tenfold what Roma paid for him a year ago, based on a 4 month period before snapping his ACL .

Superb business .

Comment

• Bakayoko is a strange case because he looked nothing like how he does with Chelsea when he was with Monaco.

Makes me not believe in France league players. ( I already rate France as the lowest of Europe's top leagues )

Like Thomas Lemar. Just how good is he then?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Bakayoko is a strange case because he looked nothing like how he does with Chelsea when he was with Monaco.

Makes me not believe in France league players. ( I already rate France as the lowest of Europe's top leagues )

Like Thomas Lemar. Just how good is he then?
            We'll probably find out when we buy him and he's terrible.

I am sure that Marina lady is given a list and works her way down the list until she can negotiate a deal. I also think there is truth in Conte's bro having involvement in transfers. There is just now way Emerson and Zappacosta where ever anyone known to Chelsea.

They can't ever have scouted either.

Zappacosta is an acceptable sub wing back tbh. But no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Apparently Roma signed him for 2 million euros just over a year ago. He was injured from May last year until December due to an acl tear.

So somehow Chelsea have deduced his value is worth tenfold what Roma paid for him a year ago, based on a 4 month period before snapping his ACL .

Superb business .

United though ...

Comment

• Serie A is the only league worth watching right now tbh

Comment

• My boy Virgil doe..

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    United though ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Cuadrado...

Not to be too negative but that other player you signed from Roma is almost certain to flop as well.
                      Is still boggle my mind why Cuadrado flop at PL, seem the kind of player who will do well playing fast paced football. It's probably mourinho effect.

I do not mind tho, Cua has been phenomenal as winger or right back in his 2 years with Juventus
                      Last edited by betmen; 02-12-2018, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X