Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read that Chelsea decided to not sign a 14 year old Kylian Mbappe for the sake of developing Solanke and Tammy.

And Solanke has the nerve to behave like a Merc.

Kylian looks like a can't miss, next world class player. While Solanke didn't even make half the impact at Chelsea B (vitesse) that Bertrand Traore did.

****ing hell.

Comment

• Proud of Chelsea B as well.

Vitesse won their first ever trophy. Crazy. I never knew they won absolute nowt in 125 years. Geeeezus.

The lads did work. Lewis Baker should get a look in, specially if Cesc really goes to Milan or summat.

Comment

• I am happy with Abraham tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          I am happy with Abraham tbh.
          Weren't you singing Bamfords praise she aswell a season or two ago? Abraham is a bum, just like a Bumford was. It's one thing banging them in in the Championship it's another in the PL. Ben Woodburn would get 30+ goals in the Championship right now ...FACT.

Alls I can say is thank god Mbappe didn't go to Chelsea as a 14 year old. He'd be on loan at Go Ahead Eagles FC right now with 1 goal in 45 starts. It's no secret Chelsea ruin young players, it's just what they do.

Comment

• Messi better doe...

GTFO

Ronaldo needs a season or two more and he becomes the GOAT

An yet you phaggots will jump down his throat if he doesnt score some worldie in the final.. despite single handedly beating bayern and Madrid
            Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 05-02-2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Messi better doe...

GTFO

Ronaldo needs a season or two more and he becomes the GOAT

An yet you phaggots will jump down his throat if he doesnt score some worldie in the final.. despite single handedly beating bayern and Madrid
              Get off his dick he is not even the GOAT Ronaldo ffs

Comment

• Who plays on the Argentine nat team?

What do they win? Can't even beat Chile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  I am happy with Abraham tbh.
                  That one is a gem.

Costa is leaving this summer. No way he doesn't. Should open space on the team so he can stay and hopefully get minutes like Chalo and co.

You hear Blackman got Wycombe's player of the year? Nice little resume he's building down there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Get off his dick he is not even the GOAT Ronaldo ffs
                    Pff this is nuthuggery.. hating/nostalgia at its best..

Goals.. Assists.. trophies.. awards won back up my argument.. Saying Fat ronaldo>Cr7 is a joke at this stage

Ronaldo has 10+ years now at the very top dominating.. his body of work far surpasses the likes of Fat Ron..

Like i said give him another year or two and he will go past Zidane as the best

Comment

• Oh and before any of you phaggots want to argue Zidane.. multiple trophies and to top it off the guy showed up in big finals (98 WC/CL vs leverkusen)

lasted 15 years at the top.. unlike the likes of ronaldhino who had 4-5 great seasons at best

Comment

Working...
                      X