Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Tammy Abraham about go get 50k a week.

Bet Solanke salty af hearing that one. At least Tammy deserves the pay raise.

Comment

• Phenom is correct, prime Brazilian Ronaldo was a better player than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Just a shame Brazilian Ronaldo didn't have the discipline to stay at the very top level for a longer period.

He was past his best and still scoring quality hattys at Old Trafford.

Over 90% of Cristiano Ronaldo's goals are tap ins, offside, headers or penalties. Boring.

There is an argument Cristiano Ronaldo is top 10 all time due to his amount of goals but he can't be higher than 4th for a start due to the top 3 of Messi, Pele and Maradona which he is not on the same level as.

Comment

• Both ties are over and done in the 1st leg

Was really hoping for Atletico Monaco final sigh...

Comment

• I hate Juventus but these ****ers are really disciplined they will give Real Madrid a game

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
            Phenom is correct, prime Brazilian Ronaldo was a better player than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Just a shame Brazilian Ronaldo didn't have the discipline to stay at the very top level for a longer period.

Over 90% of Cristiano Ronaldo's goals are tap ins offside, headers or penalties. Boring.

There is an argument Cristiano Ronaldo is top 10 all time due to his amount of goals but he can't be higher than 4th for a start due to the top 3 of Messi, Pele and Maradona which he is not on the same level as.
            ****ing hell. Really?

Wasn't that what Pep's Barcelona basically was famed for? Passing into the net?

Basically you fault Ronaldo for being able to score in a variety of ways. Free kicks, headers, screamers, etc etc.

Jesus.
            Last edited by F l i c k e r; 05-03-2017, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              I hate Juventus but these ****ers are really disciplined they will give Real Madrid a game
              you want that over classic natch-up in juve-real??

juve only concede 2 goals so far in this CL, both are from setpieces.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                ****ing hell. Really?

Wasn't that what Pep's Barcelona basically was famed for? Passing into the net?

Basically you fault Ronaldo for being able to score in a variety of ways. Free kicks, headers, screamers, etc etc.

Jesus.
                Pep's team was not famed for scoring tap-ins, no.

Ronaldo in general is not a very good free kick taker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Weren't you singing Bamfords praise she aswell a season or two ago? Abraham is a bum, just like a Bumford was. It's one thing banging them in in the Championship it's another in the PL. Ben Woodburn would get 30+ goals in the Championship right now ...FACT.

Alls I can say is thank god Mbappe didn't go to Chelsea as a 14 year old. He'd be on loan at Go Ahead Eagles FC right now with 1 goal in 45 starts. It's no secret Chelsea ruin young players, it's just what they do.
                  I probably did tbh.

Bamford couldn't translate goals into the top tier I think I might have expressed concern over his lack of speed but if I didn't I should have. Abraham is 6'5 and fast. He's always gonna be useful to someone.

That said Josh King was a bum until this year and he has 15 goals this season. But you can see that he's strong and he's quick.

It is tough with strikers if they score that is all you really want unless they are a force of nature like Drogba who won Chelsea games by other means.

Costa has been f.ucking awful for 6 months now but he has a goal in him. I flip flopped on him but tbh he isn't a great striker really because he's not very good at very much.

Franco Di Santo is a nice footballer. Perfect first touch, strong, good in the air. Hardly scored a goal.

Comment

• When I watched Bamford play in the lower leagues, there was never a single moment I thought he could make it at Chelsea. Just too slow..

Abraham on the other hand has a chance, it's a slim chance as the step up is massive but it's a chance nonetheless.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                      Phenom is correct, prime Brazilian Ronaldo was a better player than Cristiano Ronaldo.

Over 90% of Cristiano Ronaldo's goals are tap ins, offside, headers or penalties. Boring.

So Roy Jones is the GOAT then because he is probably the best fighter i have ever seen in his prime.. going by your logic..

Ronaldhino would be the goat.. but hes not because he could barely hold it together 3 seasons before he got fat.. messi/ronaldo have done it at the top level for 12+ years now

As for Pele just hilarious.. I am sure the competition in brazil was so very hard.. The guy was playing well before passing back to the goalkeeper so he could pick up the ball got banned...

The guy is an icon but far from the likes of Messi.. Zidane or ronaldo

Comment

Working...
                      X