This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
    So 6 months in and they're already looking to replace Batshoe?
    I don't see why. He has short comings but at 23, that's just hard work and experience. At the very least he can score goals guaranteed. That's all that really matters for a striker.

Just look at Chicharito. I guarantee Manchester United do not lose half of the games they did since Fergie retired if they held onto Chicharito.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      We need a left wing back.

Unless Kenedy can do it. But there is one player who I never thought had that much. He never looked better than any player from the youth academy - in fact, our players were better schooled. This dude looks like he came out of a futsal league or something. Watford didn't even give him a minute and they start Craig Cathcart.

Kenedy was further prove of Mourinho's failings last year. He got everything wrong. Every single thing.
      Baba Rahman. But he has faults in his game as well. Word on the street is Rico Rodriguez of Wolfsburg. But we may as well buy Alaba for the price he'll go at.

Kenedy though. He was another case of Mourinho putting players out of position and thinking he is a genius.

Kenedy came to us as a striker. Can't change that in the boy because he is willing to work/help any way he can.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Baba Rahman. But he has faults in his game as well. Word on the street is Rico Rodriguez of Wolfsburg. But we may as well buy Alaba for the price he'll go at.

Kenedy though. He was another case of Mourinho putting players out of position and thinking he is a genius.

Kenedy came to us as a striker. Can't change that in the boy because he is willing to work/help any way he can.
        The boy Rahman has no chance of playing for Chelsea. Conte knew within 2 training sessions that he was out of his depth.

Sometimes we football fans write these kids of and it is wrong. Baba Rahman had some talent i.e his crossing and he was decent technically. But the rest of his game was so fundamentally flawed that he is several levels below the standard required to play for a team like Chelsea who want to and should challenge for titles and be able to win them. I dunno where he would find his level in premiership - maybe Sunderland? Even then Van Aanholt is a better player than him. Burnley perhaps?

Baba Rahman is another one like Kenedy. I honestly doubt he is even a better player than Ola Aina and actually without the schooling that Aina will have had. Aina will have more sound tactical fundamentals. So in real terms poor Baba might actually be our worst ever signing.

Hector and Miazga were the other crazy signings. Chelsea must have a handful of centre halves better than them in the youth academy alone.

I honestly don't know what Chelsea were doing last season. Bizarre. I can't believe all the suits still have their jobs.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-11-2017, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• New stadium for Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea really do have the best owner in the game. Not only are we not moving from our spiritual home of 112 years but he is going to build a ground in the exact same spot and the fans still own the pitch. And for all the money he has spent he has never owned the ground which is basically the most valuable asset I guess in football - must be worth multiple billions.

Greatest owner ever. Doesn't say shit and has deep pockets.

That said it must be nice to build your own football stadium. Proper legacy. I'd have a massive portrait of myself visible above the away fans.

Comment

• Payet refusing to play for West Ham.

I Promes it's not anything to do with Klopp.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I love it too, it's not as good as it was but there are always good games and special moments. I was just having a pop at the idiot mob who claim it's crap now and think the Champions League is the be all and end all.

I'm just concerned i won't be able to watch all the games as they're gonna have to cram them all in the same time frame as we have now for the tournament.
              only salty englishman talk **** international football especially the one in this yjread. we all know what the reason are

Comment

• As **** as England are i always find it funny when people from these bum nations try and mock us.

As if we wouldn't slap the likes of Indonesia and USA about twenty four nil if we played them.

Comment

• It is not England being crap that makes me dislike international football. It is the quality of international football.

The best tournament in recent times in terms of quality was Euro 2008 and England weren't even there.

Brazil getting beaten 7-1 in their own gaff in a world cup semi-final tells you everything you need to know. If that even took place 10 years prior do we really believe that team would still be alive?

Nobody cares as much any more. England are one of the few nations who actually really care about it and we're rubbish - we care about it so much innately that our footballers can still be paralysed with fear at the thought of going out to a team of dentists and lumberjacks that they actually do. So I don't think we really deserve any criticism for starting not to care.

80,000 people still rock up to watch them struggle to beat Malta.
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-12-2017, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I don't see why. He has short comings but at 23, that's just hard work and experience. At the very least he can score goals guaranteed. That's all that really matters for a striker.

Just look at Chicharito. I guarantee Manchester United do not lose half of the games they did since Fergie retired if they held onto Chicharito.
                    At 23 he should be tearing up the joint tbh.. maybe the powers that be have realised they've bought a Belgian donkey for £30m

Comment

• Payet is a nightmare of a man.

Imagine striking your 120k a week job that you basically have to work 3 hours a day for and even then that is playing football so it's not really a job.

That is just a bad human being imo. How can his sense of perspective be so out of wack.

He needs to f.uck of to China let's be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X