• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    In other news.

Roberto Firmino's house got robbed.
    I'm handling it mate, me and the firm gonna sort it out

Comment

• So in other words. Firmino is going to leave Liverpool in the next 1 or 2 seasons.

Kinda sad that every single year. Since Fernando Torres. Chelsea is always seen as needing a striker for reinforcements in the winter window.

No depth at left or right back? No box to box midfield depth?
      Striker though huh?
      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 01-11-2017, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• We need a left wing back.

Unless Kenedy can do it. But there is one player who I never thought had that much. He never looked better than any player from the youth academy - in fact, our players were better schooled. This dude looks like he came out of a futsal league or something. Watford didn't even give him a minute and they start Craig Cathcart.

Kenedy was further prove of Mourinho's failings last year. He got everything wrong. Every single thing.

Comment

• The cheek of Southampton fans booing Lovren when they received a transfer fee of 4 times his actual value is mindblowing.

You'd think they'd be happy at getting £20m for a player worth at very best half that yet they're still booing him?

Fans of these bums clubs are proper ridiculous at times. If anything he should automatically become one of their greatest ever legends solely based on the transfer fee they got for him.

Comment

• Tinpot trophy.

Comment

• International Champions Cup(which we are proud current champions of) >>>>>>>>>>>>> Tinpot Carling Cup

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                We need a left wing back.

Unless Kenedy can do it. But there is one player who I never thought had that much. He never looked better than any player from the youth academy - in fact, our players were better schooled. This dude looks like he came out of a futsal league or something. Watford didn't even give him a minute and they start Craig Cathcart.

Kenedy was further prove of Mourinho's failings last year. He got everything wrong. Every single thing.
                We are back though?.

Mourinho got his swagger back. He tanked on purpose to get the United job.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  So in other words. Firmino is going to leave Liverpool in the next 1 or 2 seasons.

Kinda sad that every single year. Since Fernando Torres. Chelsea is always seen as needing a striker for reinforcements in the winter window.

No depth at left or right back? No box to box midfield depth?
                  Striker though huh?
                  So 6 months in and they're already looking to replace Batshoe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    We are back though?.

Mourinho got his swagger back. He tanked on purpose to get the United job.
                    I love Mourinho still but he couldn't arrest a slump.

He was an utter, utter bum last season.

Probably the worst stint of professional sports management in the history of sports. **** was taking us down. I still can't get my head around it. I do think in the end he wanted to get sacked because his credibility was taking a shoeing. He was absolutely awful.

He is back now. Blank cheque book at United - absolutely guarantees at least 1 league title before he melts down. Maybe 2.

It says something for his rep that he could get over that and get a huge job. If he didn't start winning games at United over the last few months I actually think that was him done. He'd be managing FC Peking Duck next season
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-11-2017, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• I was a bit bored of Mourinho in the end though. Being all about winning is a bit much and all the micro-management like playing Azpi necessitating playing a complete bum like Ivanovic because you need a minimum amount of inches in defence. I think maybe the knobs in our squad had enough of him in the end after 3 years.

When you win you sort of think oh yeah that attention to detail is why we win. But in the end you think: 'f.uck me, in 50 years or less I am going to be fucking dead. I can't watch Ivanovic getting torched again just because he can head the ball. **** is useless'

Comment

Working...
                      X