This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
    Morata is a player. Worth GBP 50mill? No way. Is Morata worth a risk at GBP 30mill? No doubt.

What do you lot think of Xhaka?

I think if Arsenal's offer of some 20 mill is true, that is a great estimate of his value.

Xhaka is talented but isn't all that yet. A lot of his hype is coming from the idea that he is good now, so therefore he should be great later.

Shaqiri went for less (12 mill) and I think he is the more talented Swiss player.

Comment

• Coppa italia final tonight guys. Milan is way behind juve but this is the only chance they compete in europe next season so dont ruled them out yet.

Comment

• ManUre are going to fold like a cheap suit today, no doubt about it. Pathetic bottle job club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Lingard is bang average, as is Morata.
          He isn't the best player in the world.. his passing can be a bit sloppy at times.. but he is quick and banged in some nice goals this season.. he works hard too..

Main point is he came up through the ranks and i can't say he looks/has had less impact worse then the likes of depay/fellani/herrara who we spent 30m+ on.

We spent 300m who would you say other then Martial/mata inproved that team alot? Hopefully we give the likes of him.. rashford more chances next year

Comment

• Higuian or Morata?

One scored league 36 goals and one scored 7.

I know one is 5 years older than the other but do these people who make transfers actually understand the point of football.

Still in the mindset of over-intellectualising the game. Leicester just won the league with 11 journeymen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Higuian or Morata?

I know one is 5 years older than the other but do these people who make transfers actually understand the point of football.

Still in the mindset of over-intellectualising the game. Leicester just won the league with 11 journeymen.

depend on what you need, but dont get confused Morata also have 7 assists with only 1400 minutes play time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Higuian or Morata?

Morata is kind of a sub for Juve isnt he? Last year Tevez was no1 and now that dybala/madukic are both ahead of him? He couldn't hold down a place at Madrid either.. who can actually buy him back for 23m this summer if they want..

Fuk knows why Arsenal would pay 50m for him and only 40.1m for a proven PL goalscorer in Suarez.. seems like bull**** but it is Arsenal after all..

Higuain is proven and imo better then benzema.. he has done it in spain and italy.. i think he could do well in the PL.. its always a risk with foriegners though.. Di Maria on paper was proven but never settled at United.. despite a good first 10 games or so

And thats my point with Lingard.. the guy is not a world beater but he is home grown and basically free.. compare to the two wingers we brought di maria/depay for 100m.. who performed better?

Comment

• Tricky innit.

A few years ago when Chelsea spent bucks we got no credit for anything because everyone believed that a bag of money could score a goal.

Comment

• With Higuain you win now. That's what you're committing to.

With Morata. You're looking to build for the future. Because he realistically won't take a 2-4th team to 1st place any time soon.

With a club like Chelsea. Morata isn't for us. The club doesn't wait for anyone to develop. You're either ready or 60m euro will be spent on whichever 28 year old is knocking in goals by the seconds. Effectively stunting any type of growth for the kid.

Comment

• In conclusion, Chelsea are a bum club with no history and play in a tiny stadium.

Comment

Working...
                      X