This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I like how Pogba wants to surpass Lampard.

You can shove your Gerrard up your anuses.

Real players realise Fat Frank was the boss. Nothing of his like around today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
      This has got to be the worst Premiership season I've ever seen, feels like it never really got started tbh.

The only interesting thing left is which one of the bum teams up north will get relegated, hopefully Norwich pull it out the bag and send both down into lower league obscurity. Absolute shithouse clubs, both of them.
      Loved it myself tbh.

But i genuinely cannot get my head around there only being three games left of this season!!

I swear it feels like just a couple months ago it was pre season and i was desperately waiting for the season to begin. Where the hell has it gone.

Thankfully this summer there will be the Euro's to look forward to but there's nothing like Premier League footy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        I also see Wenger is at the old 'I almost signed him' crap again, referring to Saul Niguez.

That's Ronaldo, Messi, Zlatan, Drogba, Payet, Di Maria, Alonso, Toure, Kompany, Carlos, Buffon....seems he pays over the odds for **** like Walcott but always turns down the top players...
        Watching this Hearts - Celtic game has me genuinely excited for next seasons return of the Old Firm games.

Whilst i think the Scottish league in general is pish you can't beat the atmosphere of an Old Firm game.

Used to love watching them when i was younger, remember Larsson and Nacho Novo used to always be fighting it out for top scorer, the likes of Mikel Arteta and Stan Petrov etc. Was a quality fixture back in the days, some quality players in both sides and an atmosphere not many games in world football can match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Watching this Hearts - Celtic game has me genuinely excited for next seasons return of the Old Firm games.

Whilst i think the Scottish league in general is pish you can't beat the atmosphere of an Old Firm game.

Used to love watching them when i was younger, remember Larsson and Nacho Novo used to always be fighting it out for top scorer, the likes of Mikel Arteta and Stan Petrov etc. Was a quality fixture back in the days, some quality players in both sides and an atmosphere not many games in world football can match.
          The Old Firm the other week is the best atmosphere I've experienced since the early 2000's. Can genuinely say I was right on the verge of tears after the winning penalty.

Scottish football is terrible and gone are the days of us having the likes of Van Bronkhorst and Gattusso on the bench but at least the two horse race has both the horses back which will result in a better TV deal, more money and better European performances...I hate watching the Old Firm games due to the stress of them, but they are a bit special.

Next season will be interesting given how comfortably we outplayed Celtic the other week without our 2 best players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
            This has got to be the worst Premiership season I've ever seen, feels like it never really got started tbh.

The only interesting thing left is which one of the bum teams up north will get relegated, hopefully Norwich pull it out the bag and send both down into lower league obscurity. Absolute shithouse clubs, both of them.
            not beating newcastle this season is pretty shocking. can understand why you don't like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              The Old Firm the other week is the best atmosphere I've experienced since the early 2000's. Can genuinely say I was right on the verge of tears after the winning penalty.

Scottish football is terrible and gone are the days of us having the likes of Van Bronkhorst and Gattusso on the bench but at least the two horse race has both the horses back which will result in a better TV deal, more money and better European performances...I hate watching the Old Firm games due to the stress of them, but they are a bit special.

Next season will be interesting given how comfortably we outplayed Celtic the other week without our 2 best players.
              Haven't followed Scottish football in a while but this Celtic team looks like one of the worst i've seen.

They always used to have a few decent players but i can't see many in this side tbh. I mean Colin Kazim Richards ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                If by good you mean causing stupid drama and acting like a tard.. your right.. the only time i ever saw him come good was vs the germans in the euros.. still did **** all vs spain and didn't win it anyway.

I still think him getting sent of vs arsenal and being banned for the remaining games was a huge reason city won the title that year from United.
                well it s still miles better than his time in liverpool. player with balo's mentality will only make thing worse if they go to mediocre liverpool. it just sad how liverpool get so accustomed to failure, how many times they finished 6th-7th in the last 10 years?? is like their management is already satisfied with the money from broadcast right, poor Klopp he's doing impossible mission with that unwilling management at anfield.

looking at another perspective the Calciopoli really open a lot of door for juventus. it give juve chance to release many aging overpaid players like thuram, zambrotta, cannavaro or Ibra leaving only players who are truly loyal like trezeguet and co. management also get overhauled, new faces in every sector giving many chance to former juventinos who have real passion for the club. now juve have 5 scudettos in a row, europe giant once again, new stadium, new Headquarter, new academy, debt free only 10 years afetr they were relegated to serie B. all of that achieved without Billionaire owner funding them.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  well it s still miles better than his time in liverpool. player with balo's mentality will only make thing worse if they go to mediocre liverpool. it just sad how liverpool get so accustomed to failure, how many times they finished 6th-7th in the last 10 years?? is like their management is already satisfied with the money from broadcast right, poor Klopp he's doing impossible mission with that unwilling management at anfield.

Now hush, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Now hush, son.
                    Commentator was the GOAT of CL commentary.

Andy Gray on Sky too.

We need these ****s back.

Comment

• German goalkeeper Timo Horn has handed Liverpool a boost after refusing to commit his future to current club Cologne.

Current Reds No.1 Simon Mignolet came in for more criticism after the weekend’s 2-2 draw with Newcastle, following an error for the Magpies first goal, which handed them a foothold back into the game.

The former Sunderland keeper has yet to fully convince since his move to Anfield in 2013 and the Reds have been keeping a watching brief on 6ft 4in Horn.

Jurgen Klopp has sent one of Liverpool’s European scouts, Matthias Hamann, to keep close tabs on both Horn and Cologne team-mate Jonas Hector in recent months.

AFP/Getty Images
                      Horn's team-mate, defender Jonas Hector, is also on Liverpool's transfer radar

READ MORE: Who is Jonas Hector? Liverpool target profiled

Horn, 22, has previously played down talks of a move away from the RheinEnergie Stadion at this stage in his career.

But after a season where he has again impressed in the Bundesliga, and with a £7million release clause in his contract, he could leave his boyhood club this summer - if it’s for the best of both he and his club.

“We will see,” he said, speaking to The Set Pieces .

Comment

Working...
                      X