This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

We are cut adrift in the league already and CL will be light relief.

The premier league is taxing. There are no easy games it is a cliche but it is true.
    You're delusional, Barca got spanked 4-1 a few days ago by celta vigo, i understand this is the english soccer thread but you need a reality check.
    You're in no place to establish standards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
      You're delusional, Barca got spanked 4-1 a few days ago by celta vigo, i understand this is the english soccer thread but you need a reality check.
      An absolute anomaly. They probably had a public holiday in Vigo after that result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
        And that was earth shaking news wasn't it?

Chelsea lose to a plethora of unfancied teams even when we were dominant. No one bats an eye lid.

It is the nature of the beast.

We won the champions league when we were scarcely the 6th best team in England.

If you want to be really pragmatic about it look at the income of every club in Spain outside of the big 2 and compare them to their English equivalent. The leagues are not equal.

If the English (and I use that term somewhat loosely Premiership teams is more fitting) aren't performing now you can assume that they soon will. Because the odds are largely stacked in their favour. And it will continue to be so as the premiership is marketed at the most competitive league - which it is.

Comment

• All this talk about PL teams being shit in Europe blah blah.

At least 3 of our teams (Arsenal are in a bit of a fecked up spot) will make the round of 16 and 1 will make it to the semis at least.

There's only been 2 games played FFS!!

Comment

• Premier league teams did better in Europe when there was an established top 4 dominating every year (Chelsea, Man u, Arsenal, Liverpool).

Personally i find european football a bit boring and prefer having an exciting league

Comment

• The most disappointing is City, to me i thought they would dominate teams like Bayern are doing at least to the lower level clubs, on paper there stacked i just don't get it.

Comment

• Don't you love when Brits talk **** about other leagues and then get spanked by the teams from the other leagues. They got to wake up English league is like the 4th best league in Europe.

Comment

• Foreigners from ****ty irrelevant countries are far too obsessed with whether the Premiership is the best league or not.

Who really cares ffs?

Apart from Arsenal, I hope every other English team loses in Europe and gets knocked out as soon as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Foreigners from ****ty irrelevant countries are far too obsessed with whether the Premiership is the best league or not.

Who really cares ffs?

Apart from Arsenal, I hope every other English team loses in Europe and gets knocked out as soon as possible.
                    Oh nobody cares it's just that you guys talk the most **** and its hilarious when u get spanked.

Comment

• Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
                      Oh nobody cares it's just that you guys talk the most **** and its hilarious when u get spanked.
                      The only people who are obsessed with it are you idiots. That's the only time you guys post in this thread or when the World Cup is on or it's El Classico or something.

Do foreigners actually think that Arsenal fans are saying "Oh ****, Chelsea lost in the Champions League" or vice versa

Comment

Working...
                      X