• Show
Clear All

• Claude is back:

2014 has been gold for fan reactions.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      Claude is back:

2014 has been gold for fan reactions.
      Claude moans every week even if we win lol but he's got plenty of justification this time.

Comment

• I've not got much confidence in United at present, but I'm pretty confident we will beat Arsenal.

The heat will really be on then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          I've not got much confidence in United at present, but I'm pretty confident we will beat Arsenal.

The heat will really be on then.
          There's just as much pressure on Utd to get a result against Arsenal.

I think Arsenal will match up quite well against Utd. Your defence and midfield are not physical anymore which will allow Arsenal to play how we want to.

A draw is the most likely outcome though. I struggle to remember the last time we beat Utd. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            There's just as much pressure on Utd to get a result against Arsenal.

I think Arsenal will match up quite well against Utd. Your defence and midfield are not physical anymore which will allow Arsenal to play how we want to.

A draw is the most likely outcome though. I struggle to remember the last time we beat Utd. . .
            You've not beat us in the league for about 5 years. Arsenal are weak mentally when it comes to big teams.

A few of our players will be back Herrera, Falcao, Rafael. Carrick will be fitter, Rooney is already fresh.

Comment

• Giroud will come be back to save our season

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Claude moans every week even if we win lol but he's got plenty of justification this time.
                The guy wearing his Arsenal headphones and swigging from his Arsenal water bottle has him flustered to be fair.

Comment

• Why didn't the **** take his headphones off? No wonder Claude was so pissed with him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      The guy wearing his Arsenal headphones and swigging from his Arsenal water bottle has him flustered to be fair.
                      That other guy is an idiot. Claude pwned him and he started rapidly swigging from his water bottle out of nervousness.

That would be Adam if he ever got into it with me in real life over Giroud.

Comment

Working...
                      X