This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You're judging a foreign black player on a couple of sub apperanaces.

Yet you'll tout a pasty faced skinny English bum like Josh McCechran as being "better than Wilshere" based on some youth team performances.

Enough with this you silly ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      So true.

Honestly can't think of another club who have signed so many genuinely good players who have turned out to be **** signings.

Lamela, Soldado, Paulinho, Capoue, Holtby etc etc are all very good players.

God only knows how they've been so bad at Tottenham.

Being completely serious, no messing about. Difference between us and Spurs is we sign **** players and then wonder why they turn out to be **** signings.

Tottenham make on paper very good signings...yet most of them turn out to be awful players at Spurs.

Genuinely baffling.

Lamela especially though.

That kid has the talent to be world class.

What Spurs have done to him i'll never know.
      I thought Holtby did o.k.

Be interested to know what the Spurs fans think.

I think in the premiership it helps if you are either strong or have pace as a forward in regards to Lamela. If you don't you're in trouble. Like Cuadrado. He is not quick. He is not strong. So then he is dependent on having flawless technique like a Fabregas or a Mata.

Comment

• Kieran Gibbs is a professional footballer. Let that sink in for a moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          So true.

Honestly can't think of another club who have signed so many genuinely good players who have turned out to be **** signings.

Lamela, Soldado, Paulinho, Capoue, Holtby etc etc are all very good players.

God only knows how they've been so bad at Tottenham.

Being completely serious, no messing about. Difference between us and Spurs is we sign **** players and then wonder why they turn out to be **** signings.

Tottenham make on paper very good signings...yet most of them turn out to be awful players at Spurs.

Genuinely baffling.

Lamela especially though.

That kid has the talent to be world class.

What Spurs have done to him i'll never know.
          He was terrible, hence why he is now at watford, Spurs didn't make him a donkey.

Just like most clubs, we have our fair share of expensive flops, but to call Lamela a flop is harsh. Hampered by injuries, new country, management instability i think he's done ok since he came back from injury. I'm not writing him off yet.

Soldado i have no defense for, he looks so out of his depth in the premier league it's not even funny. I was never high on him at Valencia in the first place. most of his goals were tap ins, we needed much more than that.

Paulinho i was hopeful, but again doesn't look like he can cut it.

Capoue was never going to be anything more than a squad player.

I do find it kind of ironic that a liverpool fan is slating another clubs transfer activity though.

Comment

• Didn't have my contacts in - were we playing Chelsea again?

Comment

• Arsenal got taken apart by a bunch of coal miners

Comment

• Originally posted by [TWP] Kopite7 View Post
                Arsenal got taken apart by a bunch of coal miners
                Can't get them out your head, can you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  I thought Holtby did o.k.

Be interested to know what the Spurs fans think.

I think in the premiership it helps if you are either strong or have pace as a forward in regards to Lamela. If you don't you're in trouble. Like Cuadrado. He is not quick. He is not strong. So then he is dependent on having flawless technique like a Fabregas or a Mata.
                  What a surprise - he rates the Aryan.

Comment

• Treble time for the old lady and Buffon

Comment

• Treble time for the old lady and Buffon

Comment

Working...
                      X