Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Result Giver feels the need to come into this thread and drop a little shimmy here and a little shimmy there at this very precise moment.

The Result Giver now feels having dropped said shimmies now is the moment for The Result Giver to exit this thread.

The Result Giver gives all followers the permission to carry on as they were in here.

The Result Giver is out.

Goodbye, followers.

The Result Giver.

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with Mourinho/Chelsea and the style they employ, however, I do think Jose has overdone the whole 'parking the bus' this season.

It's been completely unnecessary on a number of occassions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        I don't know a united fan that doesn't like Mourinho.
        Mourhino spent most of his time sucking off fergie and United.. because he wanted a dream job at OT..

He does the absolute opposite with Wenger for some reason and constantly tries to get under his skin.. which I guess has worked so far

But I still remeber the **** running down the pitch after the ref screwed us over with a disallowed goal (I think) and then a non free kick 94 mins into the game which they then scored from

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          There's nothing wrong with Mourinho/Chelsea and the style they employ, however, I do think Jose has overdone the whole 'parking the bus' this season.

It's been completely unnecessary on a number of occassions.
          He got away with it this season because teams are either in transition or bottled it (city)

He has **** the bed hard in Europe recently.. I think his negative tactics cost them two years running now

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            He got away with it this season because teams are either in transition or bottled it (city)

He has **** the bed hard in Europe recently.. I think his negative tactics cost them two years running now
            Gundogan to sign over the weekend. Depay and Hummels soon. We've got our business done early this time and we'll have a full pre season with the new players.

League and CL double coming up next season.

Comment

Gundogan to sign over the weekend. Depay and Hummels soon. We've got our business done early this time and we'll have a full pre season with the new players.

Not whilst van Fossil is in charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                That was a great game. Remember watching it.

Barca have failed in the last 3 attempts in the champions league.

Those 3 teams actually beat them as its over 2 legs.

Bayern most impressively. 7-0 on agg wasn't it?

Those who you describe as 'cancer' have beaten them.

Comment

• Dirk you have sounded like a broken record for the past 15 pages.

Yes, Mourinho employs ****ty boring, ant-football tactics and yes Arsenals invincible team was the dogs bollocks.

Move on.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  I don't know a united fan that doesn't like Mourinho.
                  Me neither.

Arsenal are favourites against anyone team in the Premier league, barring Chelsea.
                  Last edited by Adamjr91; 04-24-2015, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Dirk would you want Mourhino at Arsenal?

I think United were right in not using him.. he would have been btter then Moyes in the short term. But I dont think he would have lasted or won over the crowd.. most United fans are used to us chucking on an extra striker to kill the game.. not putting on defenders/DM to hang on to a one nil victory vs the likes of hull
                    I know plenty of Man United fans who wish they seriously made a good attempt to get Jose Mourinho into Man United.

Nothing to do with short term, he has seriously took a good look at building for the future the guy has bought in some young players of the likes of Zouma who have a fantastic shot of turning into a fantastic player.

Then with Jose also saying he intends on implementing the younger lad Ruben Loftus Cheek into the first team, he may have "Endless funds" but I've yet to see him display the attitude to want to go out and buy every single player possible, he has made astute acquisitions in the transfer market which doesn't leave the club in a negative financial situation.

End of the day the mentality to win is what matters most, no real fan wants to watch their team play amazing football to see them lose that leaves a horrible feeling in the pit of the stomach.

Comment

Really?? Who is reporting it? That is great news if true..

I woonder who leaves maybe Di Maria if he is not happy on the bench??

Comment

Working...
                      X