Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bony looks like one of those thugs that should be in Afrikan MMA..

Just a bulldozer he puts the B in BBC

Comment

• Gramps care to talk about the dive that led to Fabios sending off??

Of course not..

Modric will move to United in January or the Summer.. him behind RVP/Rooney will be messy

Comment

• Man U are in serious trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Didn't realise it was within my physical capabilities to feel sympathy for Manchester United
          I'm calling Bull**** on that.

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Gramps care to talk about the dive that led to Fabios sending off??

Of course not..

Modric will move to United in January or the Summer.. him behind RVP/Rooney will be messy
          I'm also calling bull**** on this.
          Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-05-2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Sad news about Eusebio..football legend.

Another bad result for United today..West Ham's was a shocker also.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              Gramps care to talk about the dive that led to Fabios sending off??

Of course not..

Didn't see the game. I will though.

Just read something interesting: It took Alex Ferguson 44 games to rack up five home defeats (and he's well recognised as being pretty gash for the first two seasons). Moyes has managed it in 16.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Didn't see the game. I will though.

Just read something interesting: It took Alex Ferguson 44 games to rack up five home defeats (and he's well recognised as being pretty gash for the first two seasons). Moyes has managed it in 16.
                You know he came 2nd in his 2nd season right? you must remember you''d have been 20 at least back then..

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  You know he came 2nd in his 2nd season right? you must remember you''d have been 20 at least back then..
                  I was 10 in 1987.

Comment

• Utd look devoid of ideas & without Rooney/RVP they're relying on a 18/19 year old kid.

Kagawa just doesn't look like he can cut it (don't think Moyes is playing in the right position but still) & I still don't see what Cleverly offers.

Can't see Utd spending big in Jan so I think Utd & Moyes are in for a tough season now.

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    Because he panicked after realizing he wouldn't get Rooney.. to be fair the Rooney of this season at Chelsea would have won them the league imo..
                    Sort of like Moyes with Fellaini?

I agree though, Rooney this season at Chelsea would have been dangerous (but they're coming together nicely atm thanks to Jose).

Comment

• If Arsenal got Suarez/Rooney we would have the league rapped up..

If Fergie didn't retire Man Utd might have got fourth this season..

See, every team can play what ifs.

Comment

Working...
                      X