X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
    Get out........
    Talk to me about how Real Madrid deserve to be losing at home to Celta Vigo.

Comment

• That's disgusting news for arsenal bdw. I didn't think would win the league, this just makes it that bit more difficult.

Comment

• This **** always happens to us

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Talk to me about how Real Madrid deserve to be losing at home to Celta Vigo.
          Please. Benzema is sending these scrubs to hell right now.

Wish Jese would of done his hair this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Walcott may never play a WC game, to think that would happen is mad!

In 2006 he was in the squad but didn't get a game.

In 2010 he was left out.

In 2014 he'll be injured.

In 2018..... Anything could happen. Too imagine he made his England debut at 17 and may never play a WC game.
            Always been a fringe player though, not good enough to hold down a first team spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
              Always been a fringe player though, not good enough to hold down a first team spot.
              For who? England? Yeah....Shaun Wright-Phillips, Lennon and Milner were clearly better options.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                ****.. with a fully fit in form Theo.. England had a good chance to win the WC in the summer

He only just came back from injury anyway didn't he?

Arsenal always get horrible/Many injuries.. makes me wonder what is going on down there
                Well said. I had England and Colombia as my WC winners but since Theo is out there's no hope. Maybe the Dutch will take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  For who? England? Yeah....Shaun Wright-Phillips, Lennon and Milner were clearly better options.
                  Walcott didn't stand out as being better or he would have been starting instead of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                    Walcott didn't stand out as being better or he would have been starting instead of them.
                    Yep recent England managers are famed for their successful team selections.

Comment

• 2-0 Ronaldo. Truly the greatest of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X