This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    England hasn't been bad for football violence since the late 80s.
    I was fairly young but I remeber some **** going down in euro 96

Also they threatened to expel us from euro 2000

England has had horrible history with hooligans and racist it makes me laugh the media trying to **** on other nations when we have such a terrible history..
    Last edited by BEDROOM BULLY; 05-29-2012, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18253420

Euro 2012 co-hosts Ukraine has hit back after former England defender Sol Campbell warned fans not to travel to the tournament next month.
      In a BBC Panorama programme, Campbell advised supporters to stay at home because of the threat of racism and violence.
      But Ukraine's Euro 2012 director Markian Lubkivsky said Campbell's remarks were "insolent".

"Insolent". Really? Of all the adjectives you could choose. They could have said "misguided" or "inaccurate" or "unnecessary" but no, they had to go with "insolent". He may as well have called Sol an "uppity negro" with a comment like that.

Watched the documentary, it's absolutely disgusting. No way I would go to that tournament and I'm white.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        I was fairly young but I remeber some **** going down in euro 96
        Did it fuck. The only notable off-pitch incident was the IRA bomb in Manchester but that wasn't football related.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Did it fuck. The only notable off-pitch incident was the IRA bomb in Manchester but that wasn't football related.
          You don't know **** then riots happened after the Germans beat us.. A Russian got stabbed because he was thought to be German..

What are you trying to defend anyway? England have a disgusting tack record and a fairly recent one at that.. It's undeniable..

Poland/Ukraine might not be a great choice but the English media and there fans getting on there ****in high horse is hilarious

Comment

You don't know **** then riots happened after the Germans beat us.. A Russian got stabbed because he was thought to be German..

What are you trying to defend anyway? England have a disgusting tack record and a fairly recent one at that.. It's undeniable..

Poland/Ukraine might not be a great choice but the English media and there fans getting on there ****in high horse is hilarious
            Truth be told I never agree with the media in this country they try and make it everything over here is perfect when it's far from it. But let's be honest English football has been rid of hooligans for a while fair enough you still get milwall fans but what can you do.

To compare English fans to those fans is way off. English fans aren't saints especially when there pissed but that Ukraine Poland **** was disgusting

Comment

• Didn't Walcott's family say they aren't going to the Euros?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Truth be told I never agree with the media in this country they try and make it everything over here is perfect when it's far from it. But let's be honest English football has been rid of hooligans for a while fair enough you still get milwall fans but what can you do.

To compare English fans to those fans is way off. English fans aren't saints especially when there pissed but that Ukraine Poland **** was disgusting
                  I am not comparing.. I just think how can the media talk like this with our track record.. A massive.. Wealthy country in comparison who barely have just stamped out hooligans

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Didn't Walcott's family say they aren't going to the Euros?
                    No they aren't..

Btw boy don't think I have forgotten what unsaid about brawk.. Cause a Heathly lesnar runs over most of the he division.. I hope that loss to that roider gets wiped of his record

Comment

You are too young to remember football hoolies in England. England has cleaned up its act while other nations like Italy are like England was in the past. The amount of trouble related to football is considerably less than it was when I was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X