• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
    Home nation of India? what the fuk is this guy talking about

Who the fuk is from india?

And England may be 'Thuggish' but they dont scream racist chants

Are you trying to be the new Dirk?

The new assh0le of the football thread...well your not a new assh0le, you always have been one, your just coming out of your shell a little bit more

Woah dude why you getting so offensive i thought u was that man united fan from India like amir khan

England is a ****hole anyway brah I'm ashamed to be living here.. Don't I remeber that dude shouting racist abuse vs some black kid against Liverpool? Plenty of racists here bro

Dirk is a legend anyway I'd be happy to follow in his glorious footsteps

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Yet I suppose the thuggish notorious football hooligan nation of England does?

Or perhaps your home nation of India were slavery and diarrhoea runs rife?
      you got issues son. But I guess the part about India is not wrong. Some of the poverty 90% of the people live in for a supposed superpower country it's a joke.

Comment

• Bully complained of how Chicharito wasn't good and shouldn't play against Bilbao in the 2nd leg. Then 30 mins into the game he's begging for Chicharito to come on.

Comment

Woah dude why you getting so offensive i thought u was that man united fan from India like amir khan

England is a ****hole anyway brah I'm ashamed to be living here.. Don't I remeber that dude shouting racist abuse vs some black kid against Liverpool? Plenty of racists here bro

Dirk is a legend anyway I'd be happy to follow in his glorious footsteps
          Haha hes getting offensive? I think your either bi polar or you got schizophrenia. You remind me of that eddie guy from friends who lived with chandler for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Bully complained of how Chicharito wasn't good and shouldn't play against Bilbao in the 2nd leg. Then 30 mins into the game he's begging for Chicharito to come on.

I'm telling you bi polar or schizophrenia

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Bully complained of how Chicharito wasn't good and shouldn't play against Bilbao in the 2nd leg. Then 30 mins into the game he's begging for Chicharito to come on.

Bro chicharito is nothing special lets be honest.. But if you had seen that united performance you'd have been begging for anything to change man united got absolutely raped over in Bilbao.. The left back dribbled past the whole team at one stage.. It was seriously pathetic.. An absolute horror show

You can't talk bro you were calling for the heads of Drogba/lampard anelka etx early on and saying how avb must stay... Look at it now champions of Europe and well deserved cause that Portuguese bum got ktfo

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Haha hes getting offensive? I think your either bi polar or you got schizophrenia. You remind me of that eddie guy from friends who lived with chandler for a while
                He called me an ******* bro.. How is that not offensive

If his indian ass did that to my face I'd kick his ass back to kolkata

Comment

Yet I suppose the thuggish notorious football hooligan nation of England does?
                  England hasn't been bad for football violence since the late 80s.

Comment

Bro chicharito is nothing special lets be honest.. But if you had seen that united performance you'd have been begging for anything to change man united got absolutely raped over in Bilbao.. The left back dribbled past the whole team at one stage.. It was seriously pathetic.. An absolute horror show

You can't talk bro you were calling for the heads of Drogba/lampard anelka etx early on and saying how avb must stay... Look at it now champions of Europe and well deserved cause that Portuguese bum got ktfo
                    if Rooney went out and purposefully mailed in games. You would be pissed too.

Comment

He called me an ******* bro.. How is that not offensive

If his indian ass did that to my face I'd kick his ass back to kolkata
                      I know he got offensive but you started it man. You cant expect to not have shots fired back

Comment

Working...
                      X