X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great day for me on FF, gentlemen. :yup:

Comment

• Liverpool have to take points off Chelsea otherwise it's pretty much Chelsea's title.

Comment

• Liverpool should save their best for Athletico and not care about the Chelsea match, they need a cup to show something for this season atleast Arsenal has a CL spot

Comment

• United should play Obertan for all the games remaining.

Comment

• I would like Chelsea to beat us just to stop Man U winning the league again.

Comment

• i hope Liverpool take points off Chelsea and if they do i think Man U will win the title

Comment

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                Well if that is the case and i doubt Liverpool will do us any favors (you never know they did in 94 or 95 but we failed on our side) but if they do we know it's down to those joke Gift wins over United this season.

How on earth that was a penalty today i will never know, yo Referee when someone fouls outside the box and the guy tumbles into the box looking for a pen it's called a free kick not a pen..
                What gift wins?

Comment

• i think Liverpool will get a result against Chelsea becasue they are in danger of finishing outside the top 6 !!

Comment

• Tevez, Higuain, Milito. Rank them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                      Tevez, Higuain, Milito. Rank them.

Milito
                      Tevez
                      Higuain

Comment

Working...
                      X