X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    What's going on with Wenger?

Has he signed a new contract or what?
    He will sign it after we win the FA Cup.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    So Chelsea U21 vs Man U U21

or the Europa leage final?

Tough choice.
    Europa League Final.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      He will sign it after we win the FA Cup.

Europa League Final.
      I am tempted to watch it just for Ivan Rakitic.

Comment

This just might be the craziest transfer window the football world has ever seen.

Wenger better go in hard and correct. I have faith
        Why do you have faith? Wenger hasn't made a decent buy in the transfer market for ages.

Comment

• I still have a feeling Luke Shaw will end up at Chelsea unless Ashley Cole signs a new deal.

The kid is an easy grab for Chelsea. He's from Kingston in Surrey which is probably the most fervent Chelsea supporting area in the South. Something to do with families being re-located out of London proper in the 60's. His family all support Chelsea and even he does.

If Chelsea match United he will pick us. I'd put money on it if that wasn't a bit sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Why do you have faith? Wenger hasn't made a decent buy in the transfer market for ages.
            Stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

I am tempted to watch it just for Ivan Rakitic.
              Yeah, I want to see what all the fuss is about.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              I just believe it's time.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              I still have a feeling Luke Shaw will end up at Chelsea unless Ashley Cole signs a new deal.

The kid is an easy grab for Chelsea. He's from Kingston in Surrey which is probably the most fervent Chelsea supporting area in the South. Something to do with families being re-located out of London proper in the 60's. His family all support Chelsea and even he does.

If Chelsea match United he will pick us. I'd put money on it if that wasn't a bit sad.
              Bro winning money is never sad. I might stick £10 on it if what your saying isn't bull****. Please confirm?

Comment

Yeah, I want to see what all the fuss is about.

I just believe it's time.

Bro winning money is never sad. I might stick £10 on it if what your saying isn't bull****. Please confirm?
                I know about his family being Chelsea fans. And I think its an easy sell for the club - if we are interested I think he'll come. The other factor which is hardly ever considered is that he'll have to move up here. I didn't even want to do it when I was 26. I doubt an 18-year-old kid will be that keen especially if he has options.

Not saying Man United aren't a great club but in this specific circumstance I don't think it's an easy sell for them. Chelsea have yet to make a move yet but from the usual bull**** sources like Chelsea forums and the like Chelsea are meant to be interested which is why Man United moved so early.

I worked with a lad who convinced me Jol was going to be Everton manager put a tenner on that. A mate of mine has also told me that through someone he knows Ross Barkley is meant to be moving to Liverpool - gotta be bull****.

Shaw is different because you can rationalise it. If Chelsea go for him they'll get him.

Staying at Southampton is probably best for him.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 05-14-2014, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Kosceilny? Plucked from the French 2nd division and has gone on to become the best centre back in the league.

Comment

• Plane flying over the Shamrock v Liverpool friendly game earlier.

Comment

I know about his family being Chelsea fans. And I think its an easy sell for the club - if we are interested I think he'll come. The other factor which is hardly ever considered is that he'll have to move up here. I didn't even want to do it when I was 26. I doubt an 18-year-old kid will be that keen especially if he has options.

Not saying Man United aren't a great club but in this specific circumstance I don't think it's an easy sell for them. Chelsea have yet to make a move yet but from the usual bull**** sources like Chelsea forums and the like Chelsea are meant to be interested which is why Man United moved so early.

I worked with a lad who convinced me Jol was going to be Everton manager put a tenner on that. A mate of mine has also told me that through someone he knows Ross Barkley is meant to be moving to Liverpool - gotta be bull****.

Shaw is different because you can rationalise it. If Chelsea go for him they'll get him.

Staying at Southampton is probably best for him.
                      I hear what you're saying. No one in their right ming would want to live in Manchester (unless you're a manc) when you have the chance to live in an exclusive part of London.

This would never happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X