Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First of i will say United.. is still United even without Fergie it seems.. Not playing great.. score.. and score again.. game over inside 2 mins... Hopefully Scholes/Neville/Giggs pass on as much knowledge as possible before they go...

Two things i noticed.. With Vidic the alpha male back United now have the best defence bar none.. in the league.. Jones.. Vidic... Rio.. Baines would be SOLID.. a top quality defence wins you league titles..

The best striker at the club didn't even play yesterday but we still smashed 4 past one of the best sides in the league... seriously i would rate Swansea.. just below the top 5.. probably above the likes of Liverpool though..

It's a shame that its a new season.. but still you ****in Canucks and Yanks pollute this forum trying to **** on Wenger as much as possible..

3 ABSOLUTE shocking ref calls yesterday..

Should never have been a pen.. Should never have been a red card.. and the Villa player who was on a yellow did a similar challenge to Kos but actually bodied the Arsenal player.. got away scott free...

Crazy...

Comment

• I'd already want to punch Lennon in the face if I was Soldado. Never seen a player that gets to the byline that much and puts absolutely nothing into the box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        What is Gramps talking about?, united were ****ing clinical.
        Not really. Swansea lacked the killer edge up front while United had it with Van Persie.

The best striker at the club didn't even play yesterday but we still smashed 4 past one of the best sides in the league.
        The best striker at the club isn't Van Persie now?

It's a shame that its a new season.. but still you ****in Canucks and Yanks pollute this forum trying to **** on Wenger as much as possible..
        Is that the new meme now? That I'm Canadian? I've lived in Canada for ten years, I lived in Manchester for 26 you prick.

Comment

• I know they were only playing Hull but Chelsea looked pretty damn good today. Serious depth on their bench as well i think they will be a real threat for the title.

Comment

• Barca tearing it up right now, 26 min 4 goals.

Comment

• What happened to Arsenal was a fluke.

Comment

• TV money distribution in La Liga

Comment

• Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                  That's almost every off season, how long have we been hearing about Arsenals "transfer war chest"? Wenger needs to understand he's gonna have to overpay for players, that's just how it is nowadays. The thing is they have a good squad as it is it's just light, 3 good players, and I mean good players is all they really need to safely secure 4th spot again.
                  Bro, they only had to spend 20m euro which is like 16m pounds on Gustavo and botched that because it was too much for a player easily worth 25m.

Arsenal probably needs a new manager. One that is with the times. If the "style" is so precious well Frank De Boer and Louis Van Gaal can bring the same "style". If they really wanna boogie, Marcelo Bielsa could do even more with "style",

Probably now more so than ever, that penny pinching needs to go. Villa is a solid young talented squad so maybe it was an anomoly but top 4 is gonna be hard to come by even if Spurs are Spurs. They are much better than last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Bro, they only had to spend 20m euro which is like 16m pounds on Gustavo and botched that because it was too much for a player easily worth 25m.

Arsenal probably needs a new manager. One that is with the times. If the "style" is so precious well Frank De Boer and Louis Van Gaal can bring the same "style". If they really wanna boogie, Marcelo Bielsa could do even more with "style",

Probably now more so than ever, that penny pinching needs to go. Villa is a solid young talented squad so maybe it was an anomoly but top 4 is gonna be hard to come by even if Spurs are Spurs. They are much better than last year.
                    Yeah Spurs bought real good this transfer window, Soldado looked solid today.

Comment

• Real Madrid are going life and death vs these fishermen.

Comment

Working...
                      X