X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
    Who would you rather have in your team?

Xavi or Cristiano?

Along with Messi, these 2 make up the best three footballers in the world.

Messi is undoubtly the current best, while Xavi tends to be the most consistent for club and country. I'd go with the Spaniard.
    Hard to say for me. When Arsenal had Henry and Vieira if you were to ask me who i would rather have out of them i would of said Vieira as i thought he was more integral to the way the team functioned, he set the platform for Henry imo.

Comment

• I hate that whining ***** Ronaldo but the difference between him and Messi is largely Xavi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        Hard to say for me. When Arsenal had Henry and Vieira if you were to ask me who i would rather have out of them i would of said Vieira as i thought he was more integral to the way the team functioned, he set the platform for Henry imo.
        I miss that team: Henry, Vieira, Bergkamp, Pires, Ljungberg, Campbell, Cole (before he turned into a c*nt), Lehmann, Lauren, Gilberto

:bow:

Comment

• Originally posted by gunners View Post
          I miss that team: Henry, Vieira, Bergkamp, Pires, Ljungberg, Campbell, Cole (before he turned into a c*nt), Lehmann, Lauren, Gilberto

tbh Xavi might still be better than Cesc at present, he is that good at what he does, look who run that first game at the Emirates, it was not Messi.

Comment

• Im a United fan and when Ronaldo was here i loved him now that he is gone i can see why people were annoyed about him when he was at United, at Madrid he gets away with taking shots from 30 yards and blasting 10 frees into the stands and he gets away with it just cause he is "Ronaldo". I still enjoy watching him play but him and Messi there is one difference, when Messi gets tackled he doesnt stay on the ground and complain to the ref, he just go on with the game and he only cares about the ball, id noticed even when he gets tackeld he looks everywhere for the bALL! a long rant and i bet no one has read it

Comment

• Originally posted by gunners View Post

Campbell, Henry, Vieira were the back bone to that side imo.

Pires and Freddie were immense to though, i loved the telepathy Freddie had with Bergkamp, you could almost guarantee Bergy would almost always pick out his run.

I never thought too highly of Lehman if im honest, Gilberto was a good player but not as good as Petit imo, ironically i think Gilberto was at his best right before he left Arsenal.

There was not really that much difference between Gilberto and Edu imo, Edu just got less game time sometimes because he was more inconsistent than Gilberto.

Comment

• Xavi's quite a lot better than Cesc though they are different players - Cesc is more like Iniesta imo (who is also better than him).

Since we started 4-3-3 he's been getting forward more.

Comment

• The only Arsenal player i liked to watch was Henry but after the Ireland game i wish he was shot

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                    Who would you rather have in your team?

Xavi or Cristiano?

Along with Messi, these 2 make up the best three footballers in the world.

Messi is undoubtly the current best, while Xavi tends to be the most consistent for club and country. I'd go with the Spaniard.
                    I'd take Rooney over Ronaldo, everytime, for a supposed top 5 player in the world, Ronaldo's influence and team play is woeful. Add to that his lack of bottle in the big games. Rooney has proven when given the spotlight he can score the goals, not just that but his influence on a game is just extraordinary, he's pretty much carrying Manure this season, without him they would not be in with a sniff of the title.

Comment

• Come on Blackburn!

Comment

Working...
                      X