X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barca Slayer View Post
    Are you for real?

There is no doubt in my mind now that you have never stepped foot in London.
    Where do you live? I distinctly remember squealpiggy pointing out your nearest premier league club and it was Chelsea or Fulham.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
      Sources tell me that Dirk is actually Kid Dynamite.
      He did only start becoming known to me straight after Dynamite Kid left. Can't just be a strange coincidence. I can guarantee the guy has never stepped foot in London before. Tourists know their way round London better than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Where do you live? I distinctly remember squealpiggy pointing out your nearest premier league club and it was Chelsea or Fulham.
        West Ham, Millwall, Charlton and Crystal Palace all closer to me than Chelsea and Fulham.

Comment

West Ham, Millwall, Charlton and Crystal Palace all closer to me than Chelsea and Fulham.
          Who's closer to you? Arsenal or Chelsea?

Comment

Who's closer to you? Arsenal or Chelsea?
            Look at the map FFS.

If I'm in South London, Chelsea are West London and Arsenal are North London. What team would be closer to be using the most basic laws of navigation?

You have exposed yourself today Dirk. You've never been to London before in your life. This is hilarious.

Comment

Look at the map FFS.

If I'm in South London, Chelsea are West London and Arsenal are North London. What team would be closer to be using the most basic laws of navigation?

You have exposed yourself today Dirk. You've never been to London before in your life. This is hilarious.
              I know the answer. I just want you to answer. It's called a rhetorical question thicko.

Comment

I know the answer. I just want you to answer. It's called a rhetorical question thicko.
                Well you did just say Chelsea and Fulham are the closest stadiums to where I live. So I just presumed you were ******ed, so spoke to you as such.

Comment

Well you did just say Chelsea and Fulham are the closest stadiums to where I live. So I just presumed you were ******ed, so spoke to you as such.
                  I can't honestly remember where you live but I know you live closer to Chelsea than Arsenal which is why I made the joke about you being more likely to have gone to Stamford Bridge than Highbury as a kid.

Wasn't even a complex joke.

Comment

I can't honestly remember where you live but I know you live closer to Chelsea than Arsenal which is why I made the joke about you being more likely to have gone to Stamford Bridge than Highbury as a kid.

Wasn't even a complex joke.
                    You thought Chelsea was in South London. I need say no more.

Comment

You thought Chelsea was in South London. I need say no more.
                      Where did I say that? Nowhere.....minor victories I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X