Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to see Charlie Adam charged for stamping on Giroud.

Although it will be great to see the little knuckle-dragger get a ban, I can't help but think that if he played for Man City, he'd get away with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barca Slayer View Post
      Man City went nearly 50 years without winning a trophy.
      They won the League Cup in 1976 and won the FA Cup in 2011 which is 35 years. That's "nearly fifty years" in the same way that Arsenal haven't won anything for "nearly twenty five years".

Arsenal were a rich club for a while and used debt leverage to get some success but now are simply milking that success to make a profit for the owners. Arsenal doubled Manchester City's outlay on players in 2003, and in 2002 City spent £60,000 while Arsenal spent £7 million. If you look back on transfer amounts Arsenal spent £107 million on transfers (not including signings like Robert Pires whose transfer fee was undisclosed) in the eight years leading up to the Invincibles season. Arsenal outspend City tremendously in that period on transfers and that's not even mentioning wages.

Arsenal are still a rich club, rich enough to compete, but it just doesn't seem to be a priority any more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Glad to see Charlie Adam charged for stamping on Giroud.

Although it will be great to see the little knuckle-dragger get a ban, I can't help but think that if he played for Man City, he'd get away with it.
        You mean like Toure??

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        They won the League Cup in 1976 and won the FA Cup in 2011 which is 35 years. That's "nearly fifty years" in the same way that Arsenal haven't won anything for "nearly twenty five years".

Arsenal were a rich club for a while and used debt leverage to get some success but now are simply milking that success to make a profit for the owners. Arsenal doubled Manchester City's outlay on players in 2003, and in 2002 City spent £60,000 while Arsenal spent £7 million. If you look back on transfer amounts Arsenal spent £107 million on transfers (not including signings like Robert Pires whose transfer fee was undisclosed) in the eight years leading up to the Invincibles season. Arsenal outspend City tremendously in that period on transfers and that's not even mentioning wages.

Arsenal are still a rich club, rich enough to compete, but it just doesn't seem to be a priority any more.
        If Arsenal are a rich club i wonder what you consider City to be?

Arsenal aren't rich enough to compete vs top clubs in terms of wages/transfer fees = FACT,, why do you think all those Arsenal players left to go to city?

Comment

• Arsenal have money, but Man City are on a whole anothet level.

They can spend 30 mil on Dzeko and put him on the bench. They can spend 25 mil on Adebayor, then give him to the sellers rival team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
            Arsenal are still what's popping. 3rd place and FA Cup are coming up.

Tell me about how Ronaldo & Özil are gonna ass**** the USA in Brazil.
            just out of curiosity, and i'm sure you won't remember, but what happened the last time the US and Portugal met in the World Cup? in 2002?

http://www.ussoccer.com/news/mens-na...n-in-2002.aspx

portugal are a shit national team, and they always will be. the fact that you think they will beat the US displays your total lack of football knowledge. that's almost as stupid as saying arsenal are going to win a trophy.

oh wait, you don't give a sh[COLOR="black"]it about portugal though, do you? you were still suckling mommies milk when figo was one of the best players on the globe. figo. do you know that name? go wikipedia that shit real quick, you little rat.

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
              just out of curiosity, and i'm sure you won't remember, but what happened the last time the US and Portugal met in the World Cup? in 2002?

http://www.ussoccer.com/news/mens-na...n-in-2002.aspx

portugal are a shit national team, and they always will be. the fact that you think they will beat the US displays your total lack of football knowledge. that's almost as stupid as saying arsenal are going to win a trophy.

oh wait, you don't give a sh[COLOR="black"]it about portugal though, do you? you were still suckling mommies milk when figo was one of the best players on the globe. figo. do you know that name? go wikipedia that shit real quick, you little rat.
              Holding onto a result from over a decade ago. I can't wait till my boy Putin annihilates all you pigs.

Comment

Holding onto a result from over a decade ago. I can't wait till my boy Putin annihilates all you pigs.
                pretty ironic, considering every brit faggot holds on to a world cup result from when before your daddies were even born.

when the US and England were in the same world cup group, who won the group???

when you compare arsenal and bankrupt portsmouth on trophies over the last 9 years, who wins???

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
                  pretty ironic, considering every brit faggot holds on to a world cup result from when before your daddies were even born.

when the US and England were in the same world cup group, who won the group???

when you compare arsenal and bankrupt portsmouth on trophies over the last 9 years, who wins???
                  When you compare Congo to the USA in the last 100 years, who wins????????

Nobody, cause they're both equally ****.

Pakistan >>>>> USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Is this guy for fuking real?

Yes we know Arsenal outspent City. And where were City then? Were they in the top 4 or competing for trophies?

Oh no wait, they were bouncing back and forth between division 1, 2 and the Premiership. Utter relegation fodder. Complete bum club.

Thanks for making our point for us you utterly clueless fukwit
                    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 03-04-2014, 04:51 AM.

Comment

When you compare Congo to the USA in the last 100 years, who wins????????

Nobody, cause they're both equally ****.

Pakistan >>>>> USA.
                      you forgot to answer my questions. also, remind me, are you an arsenal fan, a madrid fan, an england fan, or a portugal one? if you want to be a glory hunter, you could have at least picked a side with a shot at winning something.

Comment

Working...
                      X