This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
    True he alone has pretty much destroyed any hope for Arsenal imo.. Never know tho Arsenal could score early and make it interesting.

I got Inter over whoever wins this Tie btw..
    I think Barca beat Inter and retain their title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
      I'd also pick Barca over Inter.

Comment

• Originally posted by D E M Dz A View Post
        what's up with your ashley cole obsession flawless? he's a decent full back nothing more...and that position isn't crucial at all, look at barca they have abidal on left back and yet they scored 2nd and 3rd goal from left side...and abidal is average...

Messi on the other hand is amazing, i'm just happy that i have the opportunity to watch his actions in my time and not listen about him from some older guys like with maradona....
        God knows why he has an obsession over that ****.. anyone who cheats on Cheryl needs shooting + Evra and Paul Konchesky are 10x better.

Abidal is poor too tho did you see his pass for the 2nd goal LMAO? that was bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
          Maybe i think a team like Inter who keeps it tight and can play football def has a good chance specially with Mourhino who knows all about Barca. Also if they went 1-0 up i don't see them folding so easily or cut up like Arsenal have been. Anyway game on ! it's still possible for Arsenal

Comment

Maybe i think a team like Inter who keeps it tight and can play football def has a good chance specially with Mourhino who knows all about Barca. Also if they went 1-0 up i don't see them folding so easily or cut up like Arsenal have been. Anyway game on ! it's still possible for Arsenal
            Inter has already lost twice to Barsa this year. Not like it means anything for their semi final match (if Barsa goes through), just saying...

Comment

• They're doing a really good job shutting down Walcott.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                Inter has already lost twice to Barsa this year. Not like it means anything for their semi final match (if Barsa goes through), just saying...
                I think it was a draw in Milan.

Comment

• Diaby has done nothing in this game so far..

Comment

God knows why he has an obsession over that ****.. anyone who cheats on Cheryl needs shooting + Evra and Paul Konchesky are 10x better.

Abidal is poor too tho did you see his pass for the 2nd goal LMAO? that was bad
                    abidal is ****...maxwell too...

i think i could play on LB for barca and you wouldn't feel a difference...they have so many great players they don't even need LB

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                      I think it was a draw in Milan.
                      Yes, you're right. Still, the results H2H favour Barsa.

Comment

Working...
                      X