This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    They were a cute little cup team who were on the verge of going into administration. Certainly not as **** as City were before the Sheik but they were nowhere near challenging for the title.
    You said they were a "First Division" team and I don't think you were referring to the old League Division One.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      You said they were a "First Division" team and I don't think you were referring to the old League Division One.
      Put your reading specs on, pops. I said they would be a First Division team. They were in financial peril and about to drop quicker than Samir Na$ri's stock after he signed for City.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
        Yeah that's happened to a ton of people including my brother. If you look at the ea sports FIFA forums, they've got a couple of suggestions that you could try out
        Will do, thanks alot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          Will do, thanks alot.
          Yeah lemme know how it goes

Comment

• I was online the other day and the topic of David villa came up. Someone said he would flop if he were to play in italy. What do you guys think

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltoro_10
              I was online the other day and the topic of David villa came up. Someone said he would flop if he were to play in italy. What do you guys think
              He chose the safety of spain over a great club in Arsenal. Tells you all u need to know.. boy is a bum now.. a borderline journeyman with no faith in his own ability

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                He chose the safety of spain over a great club in Arsenal. Tells you all u need to know.. boy is a bum now.. a borderline journeyman with no faith in his own ability

I never thought to highly of him but I kinda felt that he wouldn't do that bad in Italy. Wasn't he sold to atletico for like less than 5million

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltoro_10

I never thought to highly of him but I kinda felt that he wouldn't do that bad in Italy. Wasn't he sold to atletico for like less than 5million
                  Dont get me wrong he would do well in italy.. but someone like chicarito would score 50 a season in that bum league...

His girly antics he did at the confederation cup finals would fit right at home in italy also

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                    I was online the other day and the topic of David villa came up. Someone said he would flop if he were to play in italy. What do you guys think
                    He would definitely shine in Italy.

I rated him highly in his Valencia days, I even fancied him. Great looking guy, love his style.

Ultimately, like Bully said. He chose a bum Spanish club instead of being part of something special at Arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

Were Arsenal even interested in him? We know that Villas-Boas wanted him. At least he's going to a club who will be playing in the Champions League for sure unlike Arsenal who aren't in it yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X