Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That RVP sending off was a joke. A complete joke. I remember screaming at the TV when it happened.

Comment

• I'm pretty certain arsenal were 3-2 up on Agg at that stage. The sending off changed the game.

Comment

• Why the hell FIFA 13 freezes in career mode? has this happen to anyone here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Arsenal are Arsenal. Lightweight. And you lose against top teams.

Arsenal don't win games they aren't supposed to essentially because they're not good enough or resilient enough. A lot of this is down to the simple fact that the top teams have better players and stronger squads and have winning mentalities.

You can say they're buying success if you like.

Arsenal will roll over for Chelsea again next season.

You're reaching with the Barca reference. Who even remembers that game other than the fact that ultimately in the end, you got dicked?

Arsenal are Amir Khan. Exciting but flawed and liable to get knocked out.

Arsenal are Amir Kahn, I like that and very fitting. They both got all the tools but there's something missing that's keeping them from getting to the top

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            Why the hell FIFA 13 freezes in career mode? has this happen to anyone here?
            Yeah that's happened to a ton of people including my brother. If you look at the ea sports FIFA forums, they've got a couple of suggestions that you could try out

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Arsenal 2-1 Barcelona
              Arsenal 3-0 AC Milan
              Bayern 0-2 Arsenal

Arsenal don't win against top teams.
              Come on now, Dirk.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                I don't know about the rest, but I know for a fact my boy BEDROOM BULLY and I knew Bayern was going to dick Juve. Juve were always a bum club contending in a rigged league.

They got exposed. Maybe a couple yanks thought Juve had a chance but real knows real.

Bayern were absolutely feared, stop trolling bro.
                I thought you were salvadorean American?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                  Arsenal are Amir Kahn, I like that and very fitting. They both got all the tools but there's something missing that's keeping them from getting to the top
                  It's called money. Chelsea fans like to pretend that money isn't a factor because they know that without it, they'd be a First Division club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    It's called money. Chelsea fans like to pretend that money isn't a factor because they know that without it, they'd be a First Division club.
                    Before Abramovich Chelsea were a top four club.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Before Abramovich Chelsea were a top four club.
                      They were a cute little cup team who were on the verge of going into administration. Certainly not as **** as City were before the Sheik but they were nowhere near challenging for the title.

Comment

Working...
                      X