X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by BimmerBenz95 View Post
      You're an idiot. Jozy has the potential to be the next Drogba if he keeps improving. He will score 10+ goals for Sunderland next season if he gets decent service.
      Wooooooooaaaaaaaah bro. Not that far man.

I actually see Jozy as similar to Lukaku. Massive, pacey, super strong, sketchy first touch, superb finishing. (Although internationally, he has barely got going)

Next Drogba, I see in 2 players only. Wilfried Bony and Terrence Boyd.

Bony is Ivorian, massive, powerful, clinical finisher, can hold up the ball, but lacks that finesse feet Drogba had. Not sure of his heading but I know he can turn half chances into goals.
      Boyd is massive, powerful, can hold up the ball, has finesse feet, can head the ball, sneaky like Drogba was, but isn't so clinical of a finisher. Half chances are sporadically goals but when they are goals, they always get you off your seat.

Obvi I haven't seen every player in the world but those 2 are the closest to Drogba I've seen. Both are raw and have short comings but they have potential to be beasts.

Idk how Jozy will do at Sunderland. I honestly don't know but I wish him the best.
      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-09-2013, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Is Schwarzer not still in contention at international level?

Not sure how wise it is for him to sit on the bench in world cup year if so.

I agreed with sparked on Soldado. Another player I'd have before Osvaldo/Negredo.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Wooooooooaaaaaaaah bro. Not that far man.

I actually see Jozy as similar to Lukaku. Massive, pacey, super strong, sketchy first touch, superb finishing. (Although internationally, he has barely got going)

Next Drogba, I see in 2 players only. Wilfried Bony and Terrence Boyd.

Bony is Ivorian, massive, powerful, clinical finisher, can hold up the ball, but lacks that finesse feet Drogba had. Not sure of his heading but I know he can turn half chances into goals.
          Boyd is massive, powerful, can hold up the ball, has finesse feet, can head the ball, sneaky like Drogba was, but isn't so clinical of a finisher. Half chances are sporadically goals but when they are goals, they always get you off your seat.

Obvi I haven't seen every player in the world but those 2 are the closest to Drogba I've seen. Both are raw and have short comings but they have potential to be beasts.

Idk how Jozy will do at Sunderland. I honestly don't know but I wish him the best.
          Well said mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
            Yes, I was trolling. Seriously though Jozy could reach the next level if all goes well, he's the best forward in Concacaf at the moment IMO. I would have had Vela in front of him if he had played for Mexico in the past few months and scored.

Comment

• Originally posted by BimmerBenz95 View Post
              You're an idiot. Jozy has the potential to be the next Drogba if he keeps improving. He will score 10+ goals for Sunderland next season if he gets decent service.
              He's shite, mate.

Comment

• That Terry family haha...

Mum and sister done for shoplifting..

Dad done for racially aggravated assault

Terry fined and banned for racial slurs and caught sleeping with multiple partners of his teamates

I still like them though.. deep down they probably good..

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  That Terry family haha...

Mum and sister done for shoplifting..

Dad done for racially aggravated assault

Terry fined and banned for racial slurs and caught sleeping with multiple partners of his teamates

I still like them though.. deep down they probably good..
                  lol.

You also missed out that Paul Terry slept with a teammates girlfriend and said teammate then committed suicide.

John Terry's mum is also meant to have got double teamed by two members of the Carragher family at the 2006 world cup.

I'm not one to judge people I don't know or ever will but the Terry's are unreal.

Comment

• So Vidic on the outs at United?

Is he even good anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      So Vidic on the outs at United?

Is he even good anymore?
                      Him and Fergie were having a right jolly knees up at wimbledon bro..

Were did you hear that ****? FourFourtwo? or in Match?

And just because Vidic is a slow bum on Fifa don't make him ****e IRL

Comment

Working...
                      X