Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually I was talking about the Ballon D'or until you came along. Everyone witnessed the game and saw Chelsea get robbed. No need to beat a dead horse. We're all used to this shady **** with United by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Actually I was talking about the Ballon D'or until you came along. Everyone witnessed the game and saw Chelsea get robbed. No need to beat a dead horse. We're all used to this shady **** with United by now.
      lol torres shouldnt be diving, or at least make sure theres enough contact, skimming a sock aint getting him a free

As for the offside, was unlucky - Cech was in the way, **** happens

Cry a river

Anyway bed time got work, il read your posts from 9am tomorrow morning till 6pm in the evening when I get home

Enjoy dont have too much fun

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        No one will ever remember this kind of stuff, no point debating it
        I remember it. Drogba scored an offside goal and Macheda scored with his hand. Remembering important football matches is not some amazing talent, its actually quite easy. People have tvs, internet connections and memories. Some even go to games unlike you.

Comment

lol torres shouldnt be diving, or at least make sure theres enough contact, skimming a sock aint getting him a free

As for the offside, was unlucky - Cech was in the way, **** happens

Cry a river

Anyway bed time got work, il read your posts from 9am tomorrow morning till 6pm in the evening when I get home

Enjoy dont have too much fun
          Evans made contact. Stop it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I remember it. Drogba scored an offside goal and Macheda scored with his hand. Remembering important football matches is not some amazing talent, its actually quite easy. People have tvs, internet connections and memories. Some even go to games unlike you.
            haha u know fk all

Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
            Evans made contact. Stop it.
            If that is contact no wonder players are diving now adays

You wanna kick diving out, yet you call that contact

Comment

haha u know fk all

If that is contact no wonder players are diving now adays

You wanna kick diving out, yet you call that contact
              Are you suggesting that Evans didn't foul Torres?

Comment

• I wouldn't normally care about refereeing decisions in matches that don't involve Peterborough United, but I had £10 on a 2-2 draw which looked very likely until Torres got sent off.

Man U were getting smashed in that second half and were fortunate they had the home referee or they would have lost. Torres didn't deserve to be sent off in a game where Ivanovic had been given a red minutes earlier. Crazy decision. Especially when Rooney commits about a dozen fouls a game.

Comment

• Police getting involved about Clattenburg's racist comments...

Comment

• The torres sending off was ridiculous especially in the sense that they had just been reduced to 10 men. Ruined a good football game.

All these reports after the game about events that have gone in our shocking. The crowd trouble, the supposed racist remarks and now this as the daily mirror put it 'pub brawl' in the officials room involving mikel, terry, di matteo staff and some cheif executive.

Comment

• Torres should have been sent off for the foul on Cleverley, end of story.

Comment

Working...
                      X