Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fidel Martinez on the bench. Shocking move by el Turco.

Gandolfi had Ronaldinho locked up last week.

Comment

• Wtf is El Turco doing? really Martinez on the bench?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Wtf is El Turco doing? really Martinez on the bench?
        Exit my thread.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL RIASCOOOOOSSSSSSS

Comment

• why didn't Arce take the PK................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

I want to throw up.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post

Nah, we don't play in that tournament. Bums like us get to play in the CONCACAF Champions League. Which Monterey won, matter fact I think it was the 3rd time they've won in a row.

Bayern should smack them up at the clubs world cup.

You watching the match later? Going to be like 2am for you.

Speaking of Libertadores, awesome shootout between Boca and Newell. 9-8 I think it was.

If the Galaxy would stop putting out their B team. Maybe they could win 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              If the Galaxy would stop putting out their B team. Maybe they could win 1.
              Implying yanks can play football

They don't put their A squad cause they would get humiliated.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
                why didn't Arce take the PK................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................

I want to throw up.
                That was vile bro.

I dropped derogatory terms when the penalty got blocked.

Arce was the man for it.

Awful sight.

Comment

• Emz - Bale or Suarez in a Madrid shirt next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                    Implying yanks can play football

They don't put their A squad cause they would get humiliated.
                    They can play football. They just don't understand what concacaf means for a club.

The MLS has that NFL mentality and that shyt don't work with a worldwide sport. If you want to get in, you have to model yourself off the world not a domestic sport.

Concacaf ain't much of shyt but winning it gives you the opportunity to play agains the Bayerns and Corinthians of the world. See where you stack up with the rest of the world.

They don't understand it but it's why Monterrey and brazilian clubs go life and death to go to the club world cup.

Comment

• Bienvenido Radamel Falcao... by ASMONACOFC

Comment

Working...
                      X