Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man united will finish outside the top 4 next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      To give Moyes a 6 year deal is madness as well.
      True, but contracts mean nothing in football nowadays.

Sounds like he's going to get a chance to prove himself, i think everyone will welcome and support him but i can't help but feel that when the going gets tough that a lot of people will call for his head and he will be out after a bad run of results.

Whatever happens, i hope it doesn't turn into a Chelsea/Madrid situation where there's a new manager every season because that will destroy the values of the club.

Comment

• Get that fat pig out of United.

Thinks he is far better than what he is.

I've seen better Sunday league players than him this season, he is complete **** and has been on the slide for years. This is no overreaction on my part i was all for selling him last time he did this.

Comment

• Rooney is unbuyable.

He's on 250k a week!!

Once you've got to take a pay cut to join Chelsea you know he's stuck. Stuck like a motherfucker.

I would take him at Chelsea though. Rooney would 'take a bullet' for Ashley Cole apparently, lol

PSG might be the only club who could possibly afford him.

Comment

• Russian clubs like Anzhi or Zenit could buy him. Or a chinese club might put him on 300k a week. Lol

Enter the Chelsea Dynasty guys! Only Fergie competed with Mourinho's Chelsea. Mourinho returns... it's a wrap.

Comment

• Chelsea are 3/1 to win the league next year.

If I knew Mourinho is coming for certain I'd get on that. I can see this Chelsea side with no improvements getting 85+ points in the league next year with Jose.

Looks like a title win to me (with Mourinho).

I don't trust Mourinho though, he's is my favourite all-time sports personality but he is only ever out of himself. Not convinced he actually comes.

We'll employ this Pellegrini knob and he will be shit.

Comment

• I think the pig will go to City.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Russian clubs like Anzhi or Zenit could buy him. Or a chinese club might put him on 300k a week. Lol

Enter the Chelsea Dynasty guys! Only Fergie competed with Mourinho's Chelsea. Mourinho returns... it's a wrap.
                  Why would Mourinho go to Chelsea instead of staying at Madrid??

Moyes record in big games vs Liverpool is not great which is a worry

But if United get Ronaldo back.. i can see us retaining... Moyes will get 3 years to win the league though i'd imagine.. unless he somehow gets us out of the CL..

Which i just don't see happening with the current players and other squads in the league

Comment

• Have you been living under a rock bro? Mourinho pretty much has his eyes set on gtfo of Spain. Whether that is to chelsea or elsewhere is remained to be seen.

He wants to be "loved" again. Only 3 places will do that; porto, chelsea, inter. He ruled out inter for the immediate future. Do the math.

Moyes is a respectable manager but it will be a huge cultural change in United. Moyes isn't Fergie, there will be some culture shock. I expect United to take a few steps back, worse case scenario; no CL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      I think the pig will go to City.
                      That would be hilarious, tbh.

But every one of City's strikers is superior to Rooney in his current form, imo.

Chelsea would be a decent fit for him really. He'd play through the middle, and by himself. Rooney is a no 9 which I understand is a big part of him kicking off in regards to being played out of position. At Chelsea he'd be competing with a shot to bits Torres and Demba Ba who is a 2nd stringer all day long.

Buying Rooney would mean Chelsea would not satisfy FFP - he is that prohibitively expensive. For Man U it would mean they free up 250k a week to pay players.

Makes sense for Man U to sell him, imo. They could sign two world class talents on 125k a week.

No brainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X