Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suarez needs to leave the PL immediately. He's been cursed since he got there from day 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
      Suarez gets 10 game ban.
      Ridiculous. The FA has an agenda against foreigners.

Comment

• Heynkes said Arsenal were going to attempt the impossible. He knew what was coming. Saying bayern took the game off is a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
          Ridiculous. The FA has an agenda against foreigners.
          What happened when Defoe bit a player? Nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
            Heynkes said Arsenal were going to attempt the impossible. He knew what was coming. Saying bayern took the game off is a joke.
            Arsenal are capable of beating any1 on there day by 3 or 4 goals let alone 2-0..

Heynkes is a great coach (just see how he destroyed Barca).. no way does he allow his Bayern side to sit back and let Arsenal do as they please with such a slender lead

Not sure why Suarez got such a ban.. should have just been 3 game ban..

Yeah he has done it before.. but it wasn't in the BPL so it shouldn't be taken into account..

Total witchunt on Suarez tbh.. hopefully Man United sell Evra and Rooney and buy him.. rvp and Suarez :wank: :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
              Arsenal are capable of beating any1 on there day by 3 or 4 goals let alone 2-0..

Heynkes is a great coach (just see how he destroyed Barca).. no way does he allow his Bayern side to sit back and let Arsenal do as they please with such a slender lead

Not sure why Suarez got such a ban.. should have just been 3 game ban..

Yeah he has done it before.. but it wasn't in the BPL so it shouldn't be taken into account..

Total witchunt on Suarez tbh.. hopefully Man United sell Evra and Rooney and buy him.. rvp and Suarez :wank: :wank:

LOL and how often do Arsenal have these "days" once or twice a season? When they go into the game with no pressure?

Not a chance in hell.
              Last edited by P4P_No1; 04-24-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

It's not a triangle theory, it's a fact. On their day, Arsenal are better than Barca and Bayern.

I have no doubt Arsenal would be balls deep in this Barca team if they played now.
                God this thread is full of idiots who don't know anything about football.

Comment

• Arsenal are average.

They've been beaten home and away by an average Chelsea team. If Chelsea lost to Arsenal I would be disappointed. They're not that good. Outside of Bayern that one time, big teams ordinarily take them to the cleaners.

Anyway, let's go Jose. Win that CL. And come home.

Comment

• Didn't Arsenal dick Chelsea 5-2 at the Bridge last season?

I remember Theo making Cashley Cole his bltch.

Comment

Didn't Arsenal dick Chelsea 5-2 at the Bridge last season?

I remember Theo making Cashley Cole his bltch.
                      I remember Robin Van Persie scoring a hat trick.

Comment

Working...
                      X