This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    gtfoh. you wouldn't say that in front of me in the streets around the Emirates.

That's because you Probably couldn't find England on a map.. Let alone London.. You yank bum

Why haven't I seen u in here praising di mateo for saving your season.. You know for damn sure with mr high line avb still there you would have been raped 5 or 6 nil tonight

Comment

• Cashley and Ramires were outstanding last night. And when he wasnt rolling around on the floor, trying to reclaim his mantle as the biggest cheat in football, Drogba put in an almighty Heskey-esque battering ram shift.

I remember one game (valencia i think) when Guardiola got pissed with Fabregas for missing so many chances and shoved him by the neck towards the bench, so god knows what he said to him after yesterday

heres the video

Comment

• I read that Hamsik has signed a contract extension to stay at Napoli until 2015

De Laurentiis has said for awhile now none of the three tenors will be sold but he keeps reminding people Lavezzi has a €32M buyout clause.

Comment

• I heard Fabregas hasn't scored for Barcelona in months. So is he not doing well out there? Someone who watches La Liga break it down to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monkz View Post
            I read that Hamsik has signed a contract extension to stay at Napoli until 2015
            Hamisk is enormously overrated, not even worth 15 million honestly. He doesn’t have the set skills like Lavezzi or Cavani. Doesn’t impact the game like these two players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
              Hamisk is enormously overrated, not even worth 15 million honestly. He doesn’t have the set skills like Lavezzi or Cavani. Doesn’t impact the game like these two players.
              I too think he's overrated, but he fits in well with how Napoli plays, I don't think he would be as effective if he joined another team. Gargano and Inler mop up his flaws behind him and Lavezzi and Cavani's movement create space for him to do his thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post
                I heard Fabregas hasn't scored for Barcelona in months. So is he not doing well out there? Someone who watches La Liga break it down to me.
                Once again the story goes that players never improve after they leave Wenger.

I imagine he'll be waitering in a Tapas restaurant pretty soon crying about how he should've never left us.

Comment

• Raul is going to leave Schalke in the summer.

Said he's going to play in a league outside of Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    Raul is going to leave Schalke in the summer.

Said he's going to play in a league outside of Europe.
                    America?

Maybe a mega bucks deal in the middle east or far east.

Comment

• too bad drogba won't be pulling off any ni gg ery at the camp nou. chelsea are going to get raped.

Comment

Working...
                      X