X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
    Is also ****.
    I think his confidence is shot to 5h1t and he hasn't got the pace he used to have. Fella needs to adapt.

Comment

• I would have picked Robin van Persie ahead of Falcao.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        The thing i dont get is

Everyone is saying biased ****s but

I swear its voted by captains, coaches and the media?
        Did you even view the link?.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
          I think his confidence is shot to 5h1t and he hasn't got the pace he used to have. Fella needs to adapt.
          He needs to adapt his game by retiring and becoming a postman.

I blame Torres pretty much entirely for the sacking of Carlo, The Red Menace, and Robbie and for lessening our status from perennial title contenders to a side legitimately worse than Newcastle at one stage.

I also blame Torres for the hiring of The Fat One.

Torres has ruined us as much a single player can ruin a club. He is absolutely **** at football. Still somehow scored 14 goals this season which to me indicates we probably could have been title contenders with a striker who wasn't a depressed ghost.

Torres rant 104. Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Did you even view the link?.
            Yes I did what is your point?

Im asking a question and no one has given an answer...

If the world best 11 is voted by coaches players and journalists.....how can it be biased.....the same with the Ballon d'or

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              Yes I did what is your point?

Im asking a question and no one has given an answer...

If the world best 11 is voted by coaches players and journalists.....how can it be biased.....the same with the Ballon d'or
              People not having Messi in the top 3 is utterly absurd.

Comment

• Swansea are Chelsea'ing us.

They have been ****e though and deserve to be getting an absolute hiding. The football God's are ****ting all over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge at the moment under The Fat One.

Torres is simply appalling obviously. Worst striker in the world for me. Torres rant 105.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-09-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• why are chelsea getting rid of fat frank and cole??

i heard fergie wants them both in the summer to replace giggs and scholes.

Frank is a model professional like scholes (would have said giggs at one stage). He is getting a fair few goals.. maybe top scorer after torres? and has given years of service. His experience could be vital be it as a player or part of coaching staff..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Swansea are Chelsea'ing us.

They have been ****e though and deserve to be getting an absolute hiding. The football God's are ****ting all over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge at the moment under The Fat One.

Torres is simply appalling obviously. Worst striker in the world for me. Torres rant 105.
                    Torres.

Comment

• Nevermind he is one of the greatest chelsea players of all time. Seems like a souless club seriously..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X