Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demba Ba is a ****. Got him in my fantasy team. Doing ***** enough without him not playing

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
      Demba Ba is a ****. Got him in my fantasy team. Doing ***** enough without him not playing
      I've got Cisse as captain. I think Pardew is playing him on the wing. What the bloody hell is he thinking?

Comment

• Ba to Chelsea done deal.

Comment

• Debuchy is in the crowd sitting next to Cabaye.

Comment

• CISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE 1-0 in the 1st min.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
              Demba's agent:

that's exactly it.

Lot's of semi racist stuff about Ba's agents holding out for a couple of goats.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Money_May

You hope? Lol of course you hope it does, either way we have 3 very good strikers and injured players are on their way back, I feel as though we have a strong team, just a world class midfielder light

Who's the secret striker who isn't Wayne Rooney or Robin Van Persie?
                Chicharito is better then dzeko.. balloteli and on par with tevez

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  Hernandez is still under rated imo. It's only on here that people think he's over rated. It doesn't matter where you score from as long as you get the goals and win the match, which he does a lot of the time. You need someone in the team who can poach a goal when it's not happening. To me, he's more valuable to us than Welbeck who is way better on the ball than Chicharito but cannot score half as many goals as Hernandez as he doesn't have the knack of knowing where the ball is going to fall.

To whoever said he can't pass you clearly weren't watching when he set up one of Van Persie's goals against Wigan with a cross from out wide.
                  Lets be real that pass was **** and the defender should have cleared it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    Chicharito is better then dzeko.. balloteli and on par with tevez

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    you really are stupid aren't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      you really are stupid aren't you?
                      He obviously isnt being serious

He is the definition of the word troll

Comment

Working...
                      X