Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King is going to Palace to replace Glenn Murray going to Bolton.

Rumour has it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
      King is going to Palace to replace Glenn Murray going to Bolton.

Rumour has it.
      Why would Murray maker the same mistake as Freedman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
        Why would Murray maker the same mistake as Freedman.
        Football is a funny game. I didn't think Ian Holloway would leave Blackpool for Palace.

Comment

I'd rather him in charge of Wales than bloody Coleman.
          Fingers crossed that happens.

Comment

Football is a funny game. I didn't think Ian Holloway would leave Blackpool for Palace.
            That was a step-up. Freedman left to join a club in the bottom half. He also had a job for life at Palace. Worst career move ever.

Comment

That was a step-up. Freedman left to join a club in the bottom half. He also had a job for life at Palace. Worst career move ever.
              Freedman is a wanker anyway.

Comment

• Demba Ba not playing tonight. Chelsea move is all but confirmed.

I wish him luck.

Comment

• Some jokes from Twitter...

Liverpool have reportedly triggered Demba Ba's £7.5 million release clause with an offer of £45 million.

Chelsea have offered Newcastle £7 million plus Torres for the signing of Ba. Newcastle refused, they just want the £7million.

Ba's move to Chelsea has hit a stumbling block as Terry fails to agree personal Demba's wife.

Comment

Demba Ba not playing tonight. Chelsea move is all but confirmed.

I wish him luck.

Might work out for both teams, Cisse was an animal in the centre and looked shite playing on the wing.

We just need any other striker in the world who isn't Torres and can get him out of that first team occasionally, hopefully his knees hold up for a couple of years and that will do us. He always scores goals it might be an Anelka-esque signing for us.

That said Chelsea are bean counting and can't just give Ba and his agents what they want - so it could still collapse I reckon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Might work out for both teams, Cisse was an animal in the centre and looked shite playing on the wing.

We just need any other striker in the world who isn't Torres and can get him out of that first team occasionally, hopefully his knees hold up for a couple of years and that will do us. He always scores goals it might be an Anelka-esque signing for us.

That said Chelsea are bean counting and can't just give Ba and his agents what they want - so it could still collapse I reckon.
                      Demba's agent:

Comment

Working...
                      X