This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Wow. That's ridiculous. I think the referee wanted a Newcastle win. I saw some really strange free kicks going Newcastle's way. There was another one where a City player had the ball blasted at him from about three feet away and a handball was awarded.
    Looks like tevez was the one eyeing up the newcastle defender, not the other way around

Although the elbow swung abit, dont think tht was intentional

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
      The most complete midfielder in the league.
      Michael Carrick says hello

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        Michael Carrick says hello
        He said "most complete" not "most completely anonymous".

Comment

• Carrick is awful, rarely offers anything in attack, offers nothing in defence.

Comment

• What a goal by Adriano 1-1, he's been playing out of his skin this season.

Comment

• Barca 4-1. Atlético Madrid started off really well, had 3 solid chances before they scored and when they did Barca seemed to wake up and the rest of the game was all them, pure dominance by Barca in the end. Falcao's goal was pretty sweet tho.

Comment

• Messi.

Greatness is being witnessed.

Comment

He said "most complete" not "most completely anonymous".
                  Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Carrick is awful, rarely offers anything in attack, offers nothing in defence.
                  I love how people always underrate the United players

'Cleverly is no good' 'Carrick is awful'

Yet they play every week n we win almost every week

Carrick is so underrated but continue to think like that

There were some statistics recently showing hes provided the most completed pass ratio in the league...He sits infront of the back 4 beautifully and links defence to attack

You continue to look past him while I will continue to watch him lift trophies for United

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    I love how people always underrate the United players

'Cleverly is no good' 'Carrick is awful'
                    Carrick isn't very good. He's certainly not close to "the most complete midfielder" in the league. He's not even the most complete midfielder playing for Manchester United!

We're comparing him to Ya Ya Toure, principally a defensive midfielder who can tackle, shore up the defense, act as a playmaker, make attacking runs, hold up the ball and score goals. By contrast Carrick passes the ball.

Yet they play every week n we win almost every week
                    All thanks to Carrick,right?

There were some statistics recently showing hes provided the most completed pass ratio in the league...He sits infront of the back 4 beautifully and links defence to attack
                    All of his passes are short. He really ought to have the most completed pass ration in the game if he's never kicking it further than fifteen yards.

You continue to look past him while I will continue to watch him lift trophies for United
                    That's right! Just like last season! Oh.

Comment

Carrick isn't very good. He's certainly not close to "the most complete midfielder" in the league. He's not even the most complete midfielder playing for Manchester United!

We're comparing him to Ya Ya Toure, principally a defensive midfielder who can tackle, shore up the defense, act as a playmaker, make attacking runs, hold up the ball and score goals. By contrast Carrick passes the ball.

All thanks to Carrick,right?

All of his passes are short. He really ought to have the most completed pass ration in the game if he's never kicking it further than fifteen yards.

That's right! Just like last season! Oh.
                      lol at the last comment, what one season?

Yes Toure is a beast, im not calling carrick the complete midfielder as someone else said.... im just saying he is very underrated, I dont know how people can say he isnt very good, yet he is picked in practically every starting line up for united...even in 2009 and 10 when tbh he went down hill from his 2008 season...but now hes back to that 2008 form and has been quality

And his forward passes have come back into play, he stopped doing them for a while..maybe it was a confidence thing...

And no im not saying all thanks to carrick, its a team game

Center midfield is really where the games are won....Carrick couldnt be as bad as you all say if we are still beating you

Comment

Working...
                      X