Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great match of Mexican football right now.

Comment

• Whoever the fuck is calling the plays for the Bills on offense needs to get fired. In the redzone, two great running backs and they don't even try a single run. Settled for field goal. Fuckin idiots. They need to run that goddamn ball more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Whoever the fuck is calling the plays for the Bills on offense needs to get fired. In the redzone, two great running backs and they don't even try a single run. Settled for field goal. Fuckin idiots. They need to run that goddamn ball more.
        Every other week some tedious **** does this in this thread. And it's usually you.

Comment

Whoever the fuck is calling the plays for the Bills on offense needs to get fired. In the redzone, two great running backs and they don't even try a single run. Settled for field goal. Fuckin idiots. They need to run that goddamn ball more.
          [img]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/10438139.jpg[/img]

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Every other week some tedious **** does this in this thread. And it's usually you.
            Go watch some Curling you Canadian twat.

Comment

Go watch some Curling you Canadian twat.
              He managed to bore the rest of us, I rather hoped he managed to bore himself too. Nope. Small things. Small minds.

Comment

He managed to bore the rest of us, I rather hoped he managed to bore himself too. Nope. Small things. Small minds.
                Yea, you're real exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
                  [img]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/10438139.jpg[/img]
                  You

Comment

You

Comment

Wow.. Well played. I really feel about myself knowing that some douche on the internet doesn't care.

Comment

Working...
                      X