Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ferguson, 'It's always hard to come to Stamford Bridge, and it's hard to get decisions here'

''Over the last few years, there have been some shocking decisions against us and i think everyone knows that''

''But if we did get a little break, i think we deserved it.''

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...lsating-affair

Comment

• That awkward moment when someone from Manchester United talks about it being hard to get decisions somewhere....

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker
        Quote:

Originally Posted by BEDROOM BULLY

Agreed bro.

Mallorca fans were abusing our boy CR7 all match long but he let those bums know he couldn't hear then after be scored his 2nd goal.

Without a doubt now, he is the best in the world.

I'd take Chicharitos dick up my ass just so I can brag about it to everyone I know. I'd have Chicharito over Falcao any day of the week. Such a joy to watch.

Ronaldo always have the last word.. what a boss..

probably the only guy in the world other then chics that id go gay for.

anyone feel that arsenal will beat reading tomorrow? thinking of betting.. but scared wenger will put a bum ass team out ..

still the future england legend and teen dad that is wilshere should play

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• I find with cup games it is always best to wait about 30 mins before kick off to put bets on when you know what the teams are.

Comment

• When you see it you will laugh

Comment

• Ballon D'or Nominees...

Sergio Aguero (Manchester City/Argentina) Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid/Spain), Mario Balotelli (Manchester City/Italy), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid/France), Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus/Italy), Sergio Busquets (Barcelona/Spain), Iker Casillas (Real Madrid/Spain), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid/Portugal), Didier Drogba (Shanghai Shenhua/Ivory Coast), Radamel Falcao (Atletico Madrid/Colombia), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Paris St Germain/Sweden), Andres Iniesta (Barcelona/Spain), Lionel Messi (Barcelona/Argentina), Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich/Germany), Neymar (Santos/Brazil), Mesut Ozil (Real Madrid/Germany), Gerard Pique (Barcelona/Spain), Andrea Pirlo (Juventus/Italy), Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid/Spain), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United/England), Yaya Toure (Manchester City/Ivory Coast), Robin van Persie (Manchester United/Netherlands), Xavi (Barcelona/Spain)

Who should get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                I know there is no excusing the fans but what about the behaviour of the Manchester United players?

I am sick of players antagonising fans by celebrating in front of the opposition fans.

It is probably the most infuriating thing a football fan can experience.

Go run over to your own fans or manager or something.

Should have received yellow cards for celebrating in this manner. If the United players hadn't celebrated like this then there would have been no trouble.
                Yeah well the thing is if you run to your fans down the other end of the pitch, the other team doesnt need to wait for them to be ready and can kick off once all 11 players are in their own half, ive seen goals scored like that

Players always run n celebrate at corner flags, its just chelsea were already p1ssed off

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Because they get the most decisions and it wins them big games and titles.
                Dirk has nothing better to do than sit on his pc all day long, taking notes on decisions united get and watching more of uniteds games then arsenals

Chelsea have had **** loads of decisions at their home ground against us in the past, yet the united decisions will last forever in peoples memories

Everyone watches every united game, no one watches every city, chelsea or arsenal game

People love to see united lose, so they tune in every game

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                  People love to see united lose, so they tune in every game
                  Of course people love to see United lose. Because they're a bunch of overbearing ****s who get favourable refereeing year in, year out. DUH.

But why would I want Chelsea to win? United winning is probably good for the league right now. Still doesn't change the fact that Chelsea got robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Of course people love to see United lose. Because they're a bunch of overbearing ****s who get favourable refereeing year in, year out. DUH.

But why would I want Chelsea to win? United winning is probably good for the league right now. Still doesn't change the fact that Chelsea got robbed.
                    You wouldnt take anyones side once its against United

If it was ashley young who was in the torres position he would be slated lol

Evans must have skimmed some of torres sock

And yeah you cry about decisions all the time, yet you couldnt name 1 against United because you would never want to remember them

You act as if United dont just completely outplay some of the top teams each year

You (as most arsenal fans) are still butthurt about no one wanting to stay at your club, and not winning any trophies for years

So the next best thing is - To hate on a club and take out your frustration by talking about them 24/7

You talk more about United than you do about Arsenal...And you post on here more than you sleep in your bed

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Jonny Evans puts his studs in Torres' shin and Torres gets sent off!

You couldn't make this **** up

Studs in torres's shin lmao - this guy will exaggerate anything to sound right, just like when he used to have me saying we are all glory hunters in his sig, seems like he finally noticed how stupid and childish he was being by misquoting someone

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                      No one will ever remember this kind of stuff, no point debating it

Comment

Working...
                      X