Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloris to White Hart Lane...that is a quality signing for Spurs.

Comment

• Theo Walcott is on crack if he thinks he can do better than £75 g's a-week and playing for Arsenal.

Talent-wise there is nothing in him that merits a starting place in any of the top 6 teams.

Victor Moses is better than him, imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        avb might not get fired after all. spurs got a deal.
        As sure as eggs are eggs he will get fired.

The dude is just so unsure of himself. Confidence must be shot to shit. And his lack of social skills are inexplicable.

Comment

• I don't think AVB will go far, the way he has his defence so high up the pitch is suicide! It may have worked in the Portuguese league but it just doesn't work in a league where all the teams are good and competitive. His Chelsea side was awful, and you can't even put that down to old/average players because they went on to win the Champions League in the same season without him.

But Dembele is a great signing, although i'm hearing rumours of VdV leaving which would be a bad move for Spurs. Not sure they need Lloris right now as Brad Friedel is still solid and one of the best in the Premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
            I don't think AVB will go far, the way he has his defence so high up the pitch is suicide! It may have worked in the Portuguese league but it just doesn't work in a league where all the teams are good and competitive. His Chelsea side was awful, and you can't even put that down to old/average players because they went on to win the Champions League in the same season without him.

But Dembele is a great signing, although i'm hearing rumours of VdV leaving which would be a bad move for Spurs. Not sure they need Lloris right now as Brad Friedel is still solid and one of the best in the Premiership.
            It's true. It's a shame because I was actually really excited when AVB first came in but he is the worst manager we have ever had since I first went to Chelsea when I was 8-years-old.

Disregarding his tactics, it is his ability to alienate players on a whim that sets him apart as a truly awful manager that and his comical Ali post-match interviews. He is an awful, awful manager.

Some Chelsea fans actually think he might come back to haunt us even though he genuinely is one of the worst manager we have had (relatively speaking) well, ever.

Comment

• he's only 34, has a solid resume already(undefeated treble). that is why people think he can come back to haunt us. if he was a dinosaur like saf or something, it would be different but he's not. he's in the same age bracket as JT ffs.

how bad can he really be if everyone at porto loved him and still love him? falcao still talks highly of avb. fredy guarin is at inter now and still appreciates him. ramires and luiz still vocally support him. so how bad is he really?

to me he's stubborn. which can rub old dogs the wrong way. which it did and the anelka alex thing is understandable. bielsa did the same to llorente and javi martinez. guardiola did it to ibrah. avb did the same to modric. you want to leave? fine but you won't participate with this team since you don't want to be part of it anymore.

i think the media made it worse than what it was and avb's issues with certain players had to deal with authority. whose in charge? the players or the manager? because avb was uncompromising, the result happened.

Comment

• Sky says QPR finished their deal with Inter and got Julio Cesar on a 4 year contract.

Robert Green is mad a fuk.

Comment

• i'm not one who thinks he will haunt us, never crossed my mind. But ithink we missed out on one of the next generation of great managers. Inter, i believe, has another one.

i personally just like avb. even if not with chelsea, i'll still support him.

his biggest mistake, imo, was not clearing house and building his own team; stamping his own philosophy on the club. he has to do that with spurs or see the axe again. it looks like he is wasting no time either. sigurdsson and dembele. unlike with us, trying to make lemonade with bananas.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Cerrote View Post
                    Sky says QPR finished their deal with Inter and got Julio Cesar on a 4 year contract.

Robert Green is mad a fuk.
                    he is crap.

Should be playing Championship level at most.

Comment

• Wednesday 29th August 2012 fixtures and scores .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/fixtures
                      Quality Celtic just scored 3-0 ag

Comment

Working...
                      X