X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valdez is a ****ing moron

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
      RDM is gonna struggle to keep all those attacking players happy. Offer Liverpool Strurridge IMO. They'll pay £25m for him.
      **** that noise. sturridge has really turned the corner since the olympics. he actually passes and plays outside of himself now. but i guess it's better than him walking free.

rdm will have a real job on his hands. too much talent to fail and i'm seeing some of the same stubbornness avb had, in him. hopefully it works out though. we have too much to play for to take the piss like under avb.

Comment

• Once again I'm right.

Guardiola was nothing special. Anyone can take the Barca job and have success. Mick McCarthy would of had the same success as Guardiola had at Barca. Guardiola and Vilanova are just extra waterboys for Barca that give a motivational speech at half time.

Shout out to my boy OG who also called this out.

"Guardiola was just a bum who handed out oranges at half time and training."

I expect a full domination by Real next week at the Bernabeu.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          **** that noise. sturridge has really turned the corner since the olympics. he actually passes and plays outside of himself now. but i guess it's better than him walking free.

rdm will have a real job on his hands. too much talent to fail and i'm seeing some of the same stubbornness avb had, in him. hopefully it works out though. we have too much to play for to take the piss like under avb.
          Poor mans Benzema.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
            Poor mans Benzema.
            lol and bumzema is a poor man's heskey. even mourinho knows this. that's why higuain is the starter now.

how you feel about bumzema going to prison? under age prostitution ring. he's gonna do time.

Comment

lol and bumzema is a poor man's heskey. even mourinho knows this. that's why higuain is the starter now.

how you feel about bumzema going to prison? under age prostitution ring. he's gonna do time.
              He ain't going to prison.

For what? Cause some slut wanted to get dp'd by him and Ribery? Yeahh ookkk.

Benze's case is easily winnable. Plus, he's a French hero. They'll let him slide.

Quit hating on ma boii

Comment

• £14 million for Steven Fletcher! Wow!

Matt Jarvis is a good buy for West Ham always rated him.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                  Once again I'm right.

Guardiola was nothing special. Anyone can take the Barca job and have success. Mick McCarthy would of had the same success as Guardiola had at Barca. Guardiola and Vilanova are just extra waterboys for Barca that give a motivational speech at half time.

Shout out to my boy OG who also called this out.

"Guardiola was just a bum who handed out oranges at half time and training."

I expect a full domination by Real next week at the Bernabeu.
                  First of all it's just 2 games in for Barca (1 real game), secondly.. how come no team in history played as well as Barcelona did as a team until Pep's Barcelona? They are a well oiled machine, not just individual brilliance.

Remember they finished behind Real the season before he took charge and look at them now.

Comment

• cesar azpilicueta is confirmed. he'll be chelsea's new right back.

vic needs to agree personal terms. wigan and chelsea already agreed a fee.

let's close the window. **** cavani and hulk. time to take out newcastle.

Comment

let's close the window. **** cavani and hulk. time to take out newcastle.
                      You didn't seriously believe you were going to get one of them?

Comment

Working...
                      X