Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This video is for Joe, Sir TomJones, Dirk and all the other plastics...

This is what supporting your team looks like...

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris The Blade View Post
      This video is for Joe, Sir TomJones, Dirk and all the other plastics...

This is what supporting your team looks like...

you went to one game last year?

i went to 23 league home games plus the play off semi, all the carling cup game, all the fa cup games and a few away games.

but well done on your trip to the emirates. you're on par with me now. I have been to the emirates once.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post

i went to 23 league home games plus the play off semi, all the carling cup game, all the fa cup games and a few away games.

but well done on your trip to the emirates. you're on par with me now. I have been to the emirates once.
        What? I went to like 5 games last year. I was there when Henry pwned Leeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris The Blade View Post
          What? I went to like 5 games last year. I was there when Henry pwned Leeds.
          5 games? And you have the nerve to call anybody a plastic? Fuck off with that shit. Even i've been to the Emirates 3 times.

Comment

• Comment

• The quartet are all being investigated for separate incidents, with Manchester City star Nasri in hot water for verbally abusing a French journalist following their 2-0 quarter-final defeat to Spain.

Paris St Germain winger Menez is believed to have insulted his captain Hugo Lloris after the same game.

Ben Arfa and M'Vila, meanwhile, are both in trouble following bust-ups with coach Laurent Blanc.

Newcastle star Ben Arfa was involved in a dressing room spat with Blanc while M'Vila refused to shake his hand when he was substituted.

And they haven't got their 100k bonus yet.

Comment

• Thing is, attending 1 Premier League game is the equivalent of attending 6-7 Championship games.

The standard of football in The Championship is so bad that nobody wants to go watch the games, so the clubs more or less give the tickets away.

The price of a ticket at Arsenal will probably get you about 4-5 tickets for a game at Nottingham Forest or Cardiff.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Stannis* View Post
                  Thing is, attending 1 Premier League game is the equivalent of attending 6-7 Championship games.

The standard of football in The Championship is so bad that nobody wants to go watch the games, so the clubs more or less give the tickets away.

The price of a ticket at Arsenal will probably get you about 4-5 tickets for a game at Nottingham Forest or Cardiff.
                  Football's just become stupidly expensive.

Looking at Arsenal pricing structure the most expensive ticket for a category A game costs £100 (most expensive ticket for category B costs £70). That's absurd. For a side that hasn't won anything in years to charge their fans that much is beyond a joke.

Even at my club (Wolves). I think the pricing structure is ridiculous.

Football is no longer priced for your average working person (like it should be).

While the standard in the Championship is bad, it isn't the driving force behind people not going. It's just too expensive.

Up until a couple years ago (I might be wrong) but the Championship had higher average attendances than the French & Italian top leagues.

The Championship, what it may lack in terms of skill, talent and good football, is one of the more exciting leagues. Anyone can beat anyone.

Comment

• Paul Pogba has moved to Juventus

Grant Holt has extended his contract for 3 more years at Norwich.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post

Getting a ticket for an Arsenal game is ridiculously difficult tbf.

Comment

Working...
                      X